The Hair Thread

Gavin Scott
Admin

Jamez wrote:What does GHD stand for?
"Good hair day"
Lorns

Correct Gav! I'm impressed. Not many people know that you know.
Mental anxiety, Mental breakdowns, Menstrual cramps, Menopause... Did you ever notice how all our problems begin with Men?
Lorns

cat wrote:ImageImage

It's just uncanny.
Sorry Jamez but ..... ROFLMFAO..

for the benefit of Mr. Nick, ROFLMF(E)AO translates into.. Roll on floor laughing my Effing arse off. :D
Mental anxiety, Mental breakdowns, Menstrual cramps, Menopause... Did you ever notice how all our problems begin with Men?
Lorns

DAS

YOUR TURN
DAS

Alright alright! I'll dig through the pics and find one short and one long. Although by James' standard, long is short it would seem.
Jamez
Banned

It would seem anything longer than 6" is very long these days.
marksi

Jamez wrote:It would seem anything longer than 6" is very long these days.
Are we still talking about hair?
Nick Harvey
God

marksi wrote:Are we still talking about hair?
I HOPE so, or I'll have to go elsewhere for a less smutty thread.

Though James MIGHT be talking about telephone wire.
DAS

Alas I could not find any pictures of me with short and long hair to the extreme, so the comparison is a bit rubbish really. For short, imagine it very short all over and for long, imagine it like it is in the picture but down to my eyes.

The problem is - I like long hair but it's a bugger to do anything with and I know it doesn't look particularly good. Any ideas on what I can tell the hairdresser next time I visit?
Gavin Scott
Admin

DAS wrote:Alas I could not find any pictures of me with short and long hair to the extreme, so the comparison is a bit rubbish really. For short, imagine it very short all over and for long, imagine it like it is in the picture but down to my eyes.

The problem is - I like long hair but it's a bugger to do anything with and I know it doesn't look particularly good. Any ideas on what I can tell the hairdresser next time I visit?
The pic of 20 mins ago is a good length on you. You have a strong profile and jaw so can take a fuller head of hair.

I'd spend a bit of money getting a good stylist to chop in to it so it looks good even when messy.

I'm hopeless in the morning so I like to stick a bit of product through my hair with my hands before I run out the door.

I'd shave my hair if I thought I could get away with it, but I can't. I just don't think I have the right shape of head.
Gavin Scott
Admin

I've changed my mind; you should go short.

I'm fickle. Maybe you shouldn't listen to me.