Secrets you shouldn't share

Si-Co
Posts: 272
Joined: Thu 13 May, 2004 23.17
Location: Blaydon, Tyne and Wear

James Martin wrote:I had a posh one.
Had you bought a new pair of socks, James?
Everyone hears what you say,
Friends listen to what you say,
Best friends listen to what you don't say.
rts
Posts: 1639
Joined: Fri 15 Aug, 2003 14.09

Si-Co wrote:Had you bought a new pair of socks, James?
I've got a funny story on that note.

Was about 13 and was going to a mates house for the first time after school Usual thing that age, few computer games, crap oven meal, then picked up by Mum and back home.

Well naturally at that age, with most kids people skills being shite, meeting mateys Mum for the first time was gonna be a lil scary/embarassing anyway.

From stepping foot in his house for the first time, it went pretty much like this.

The Mum: "Hi Rowan nice to meet you. George, just quickly. I don't mind you masturbating in your socks, but could you rinse them out before they go in the wash please?"
Image
User avatar
Sput
Posts: 7508
Joined: Wed 20 Aug, 2003 19.57

James Martin wrote:I had a posh one.
We've been over this James! Putting on heaps of eye makeup, donning a curly black wig, thowing on a nice dress and calling yourself "Big Mildred" does NOT make it posh.
Knight knight
Si-Co
Posts: 272
Joined: Thu 13 May, 2004 23.17
Location: Blaydon, Tyne and Wear

rts wrote:The Mum: "Hi Rowan nice to meet you. George, just quickly. I don't mind you masturbating in your socks, but could you rinse them out before they go in the wash please?"
Just one of those things a mother should never say in front of her son's friends!

On a related note, my mate once told me his mother told him off for having sneezed all over the Sunday newspaper. Except he hadn't sneezed on it at all. :D
Everyone hears what you say,
Friends listen to what you say,
Best friends listen to what you don't say.
Cheese Head
Banned
Posts: 920
Joined: Fri 15 Aug, 2003 13.39
Location: Rockhampton, Australia

rts wrote:The Mum: "Hi Rowan nice to meet you. George, just quickly. I don't mind you masturbating in your socks, but could you rinse them out before they go in the wash please?"
[/quote]


That aint coucher.

erm, spelling?
» James »
I don't know my future after this weekend, and I don't want to
User avatar
marksi
Posts: 1892
Joined: Wed 07 Jan, 2004 05.38
Location: Donaghadee

nodnirG kraM wrote:
Cheese Head wrote:That aint coucher.

erm, spelling?
Hard to tell - you sure that's actually a word?
You mean kosher?
Cheese Head
Banned
Posts: 920
Joined: Fri 15 Aug, 2003 13.39
Location: Rockhampton, Australia

marksi wrote:
nodnirG kraM wrote:
Cheese Head wrote:That aint coucher.

erm, spelling?
Hard to tell - you sure that's actually a word?
You mean kosher?

Yeah, the Jewish word? hmm. How queer.
» James »
I don't know my future after this weekend, and I don't want to
Si-Co
Posts: 272
Joined: Thu 13 May, 2004 23.17
Location: Blaydon, Tyne and Wear

I once took a pee in the sink because I was too lazy to move clothes and towels off the toilet seat.
Everyone hears what you say,
Friends listen to what you say,
Best friends listen to what you don't say.
tvmercia
Posts: 594
Joined: Sat 10 Jan, 2004 03.15
Location: Low Birk Hatt

Si-Co wrote:I once took a pee in the sink because I was too lazy to move clothes and towels off the toilet seat.
you are vile aren't you
Si-Co
Posts: 272
Joined: Thu 13 May, 2004 23.17
Location: Blaydon, Tyne and Wear

tvmercia wrote:
Si-Co wrote:I once took a pee in the sink because I was too lazy to move clothes and towels off the toilet seat.
you are vile aren't you
What do you mean? I rinsed it out afterwards!
Everyone hears what you say,
Friends listen to what you say,
Best friends listen to what you don't say.
Si-Co
Posts: 272
Joined: Thu 13 May, 2004 23.17
Location: Blaydon, Tyne and Wear

nodnirG kraM wrote:
tvmercia wrote:
Si-Co wrote:I once took a pee in the sink because I was too lazy to move clothes and towels off the toilet seat.
you are vile aren't you
Oh come on we've all done it!
One of the many advantages of being a man, if you ask me!
Everyone hears what you say,
Friends listen to what you say,
Best friends listen to what you don't say.
Post Reply