Bye Bye, Jimmy

James H

He's got extremely little talent. His voice is high and whingey, and he strains at getting the high notes. He won two awards, one of which was IMHO undeserved, at the Brits, and he's inspired others such as Daniel Powter etc. to write similarly shite music and whine, constantly being heard in pubs and restaurants. I hate him for his music and for his non existent personality.

So yeah, I really like the guy!

(BTW the person in that mini-mock is me. I'm joining up an "Anti-Blunt Coalition, Defending Good Music"!)
Pete

James H wrote:He's got extremely little talent. His voice is high and whingey, and he strains at getting the high notes. He won two awards, one of which was IMHO undeserved, at the Brits, and he's inspired others such as Daniel Powter etc. to write similarly shite music and whine, constantly being heard in pubs and restaurants. I hate him for his music and for his non existent personality.
James Blunt's album (with the brown cover) came out well before Powter's you tool.
"He has to be larger than bacon"
Sput

Hymagumba wrote:
James H wrote:He's got extremely little talent. His voice is high and whingey, and he strains at getting the high notes. He won two awards, one of which was IMHO undeserved, at the Brits, and he's inspired others such as Daniel Powter etc. to write similarly shite music and whine, constantly being heard in pubs and restaurants. I hate him for his music and for his non existent personality.
James Blunt's album (with the brown cover) came out well before Powter's you tool.
Hyma...that would actually tie in with what James said! Did you mean after?
Knight knight
James H

Hymagumba wrote:
Well whatever, they're still shite, a bit like your insults