Chancery Lane station to open on Sundays

freddy

From the tfl website:

CHANCERY LANE STATION: From Sunday 8 January, the station will open every Sunday throughout the day.

About bleedin' time too. Having to use Holborn on a Sunday when it's monsoon weather is no fun.
Cheese Head
Banned

hah.

Over in merry old australia... youd be lucky to go and buy a fucking newspaper before 12pm on a sunday. Very few things operate 7 days a week, let alone 6.... not to mention the buses stop running at about 5 and on a saturday, 12 pm. Most shops close at 2 on a saturday and you better not hope your car breaks down on a weekend because it wont be getting fixed till monday.

Lazy bastards *rolls eyes*
» James »
I don't know my future after this weekend, and I don't want to
Jamez
Banned

Well normally, I would find the Oz way very frustrating.

But then again, when the shops are shut there's plenty of other things to see and do. The beach being one of them...
Sput

Ah, but in order to keep his skin a deathly white Cheesey must stay away from the sun or *anything* associated with it. Must be quite a challenge!
Knight knight
Nick Harvey
God

Round here, we don't need to worry about which bus stops are open on a Sunday.

There's no bus on a Sunday, so we don't care.
Pete

Cheese Head wrote:hah.

Over in merry old australia... youd be lucky to go and buy a fucking newspaper before 12pm on a sunday. Very few things operate 7 days a week, let alone 6.... not to mention the buses stop running at about 5 and on a saturday, 12 pm. Most shops close at 2 on a saturday and you better not hope your car breaks down on a weekend because it wont be getting fixed till monday.

Lazy bastards *rolls eyes*
only two swear words in that post there cheesy. I don't think you're as cool as you used to be
"He has to be larger than bacon"
Cheese Head
Banned

Jamez wrote:Well normally, I would find the Oz way very frustrating.

But then again, when the shops are shut there's plenty of other things to see and do. The beach being one of them...
It does drive me nuts. The buses in donington used to run 22 hours a day seven days a week. It was great... especially when it was some public holiday thing and all the bars were open. Unfortunatly it led to Dancing Queen Karoke.

Heh.

And for your added pleasure - fuck. magical.
» James »
I don't know my future after this weekend, and I don't want to
all new Phil

Bloody hell - if it's not Jamez hogging a thread to talk about himself, it's Cheesey hogging it to bore us about Australia.

To quote that renown thinker - Fuck.