Predictions for 2006

Dr Lobster*

i have adjusted it - i accept that the person who wrote the news of the world article probably only got a c in gcse english as well.
James Martin

I think Blair should call a General Election when he resigns, so that the nation can choose their own replacement Prime Minister.
iSon

Nick Harvey wrote:Yes, just watched the statement in full.

I'm still sticking with my half-crown for the moment.
Nick - I never knew you had insider knowledge over this... (See the breaking news strap)

Good Lord!
Jamez
Banned

Kennedy will have resigned by the end of this evening.
Nick Harvey
God

Jamez wrote:Kennedy will have resigned by the end of this evening.
No, no, not THAT soon, please.

I've not finished polishing yet.
Cheese Head
Banned

Dr Lobster* wrote:i have adjusted it - i accept that the person who wrote the news of the world article probably only got a c in gcse english as well.
Grades dont always matter... I've always hated that... "I know im a cunt and always tell everyone else how much of a cunt they are and im really popular and I got an A and you got a c so im better then you"

*ahem* Now if you excuse me, I have demons to attend to. . .
» James »
I don't know my future after this weekend, and I don't want to
James H

I know it's not my place but will you please sort your language out before you post here. EVERY single post has some kind of profanity in it and it's so unnecessary.

I don't see why he should go. He was an alcoholic, OK. Addictions are things you do lie about. I know from having two members of my extended family with addictions, you lie and you pretend it's not there. Why should he be forced out? He's not totally incompetent.
marksi

Best article on the Kennedy issues: Nick Robinson's Blog.

http://blogs.bbc.co.uk/nickrobinson/
MarkN

James H wrote:I know it's not my place but will you please sort your language out before you post here. EVERY single post has some kind of profanity in it and it's so unnecessary.
Another case of the pot calling the kettle black?

:-)
Jamez
Banned

MarkN wrote:
James H wrote:I know it's not my place but will you please sort your language out before you post here. EVERY single post has some kind of profanity in it and it's so unnecessary.
Another case of the pot calling the kettle black?

:-)
Genius! :lol: :lol:
Dr Lobster*

marksi wrote:Best article on the Kennedy issues: Nick Robinson's Blog.

http://blogs.bbc.co.uk/nickrobinson/
quite an interesting read, looking at the various news sources this morning it would seem as though if kennedy doesn't resign he'll loose the vote. this is certainly going to be an interesting year in politics... if both opposition parties have new leaders i think this can only lead to one thing.... bye bye tone.