Would you consider emigrating?

Jamez
Banned

Seeing as this country is now in such a mess financially and socially due to horrific mismanagment by Bliar and his EU counterparts, would you consider emigrating?

I currently pay 22% tax on my income, 75% tax on fuel, have to wait 9 weeks to see a hospital consultant, can not afford to have my own home etc. so why the hell do 60,000,000 people in this country put up with it? Whoever you vote for at elections, it doesn't matter because either way whoever is in charge will screw you over.

If you speak out against the way your life is increasingly being controlled by the state you're branded a xenophobe. Free speech is non existent now...

So where would you go? I personally would opt for New Zealand or Australia. Anywhere apart from Europe has got to be better than living in this place.
all new Phil

Try Iraq.

Please.
Nick Harvey
God

Poland's looking like a damn fine bet at the moment.

Then you can spend all the money Bliar's too tight fisted to spend in his own country.

What ever happened to charity beginning at home?
Boughton

Jamez wrote:Seeing as this country is now in such a mess financially and socially due to horrific mismanagment by Bliar and his EU counterparts, would you consider emigrating?

I currently pay 22% tax on my income, 75% tax on fuel, have to wait 9 weeks to see a hospital consultant, can not afford to have my own home etc. so why the hell do 60,000,000 people in this country put up with it? Whoever you vote for at elections, it doesn't matter because either way whoever is in charge will screw you over.

If you speak out against the way your life is increasingly being controlled by the state you're branded a xenophobe. Free speech is non existent now...

So where would you go? I personally would opt for New Zealand or Australia. Anywhere apart from Europe has got to be better than living in this place.
Yeah, you're so hard done by aren't you, you poor little student, with your car, broadband internet access, mobile etc etc. Life is hell for you isn't it? Try living in the 'developing' world, see how you like it then.
Sput

Boughton wrote:Yeah, you're so hard done by aren't you, you poor little student, with your car, broadband internet access, mobile etc etc. Life is hell for you isn't it? Try living in the 'developing' world, see how you like it then.
In fairness he's not a student.

EDIT: In fact Jamez, why am I not surprised that you'd be happier in living somewhere that has racist mobs?
Knight knight
Pete

Boughton wrote:Yeah, you're so hard done by aren't you, you poor little student, with your car, broadband internet access, mobile etc etc. Life is hell for you isn't it? Try living in the 'developing' world, see how you like it then.
Either way he has to suffer you. I'd much rather have an earthquare / tsunami / James Martin show on Radio1 than have to put up with your self-important ranting day in day out.
"He has to be larger than bacon"
Lorns

Too bloody right i'd emigrate.
I would bugger off to Italy.
Mental anxiety, Mental breakdowns, Menstrual cramps, Menopause... Did you ever notice how all our problems begin with Men?
Nick Harvey
God

Not sure about Italy, you know.

There must have been something in that original joke.

"Why is Italy shaped like a boot?

They just couldn't fit that much shit into a shoe."

Newfoundland, I think. Go live with the relatives.
Jamez
Banned

Boughton wrote:
Jamez wrote:Seeing as this country is now in such a mess financially and socially due to horrific mismanagment by Bliar and his EU counterparts, would you consider emigrating?

Yeah, you're so hard done by aren't you, you poor little student, with your car, broadband internet access, mobile etc etc. Life is hell for you isn't it? Try living in the 'developing' world, see how you like it then.
How can you spout so much drivvel when you don't even know me?

I am not a student
I no longer run a car because it's just too expensive
I work 40 hrs a week
I do not have a mobile phone
and Yes, I do have broadband, but that only works out at about 65p a day!

Maybe self-righteous little gobshites like yourself should move to the third world and rant at the little black kids for being so skinny. Tosser...
Nick Harvey
God

Jamez wrote:Maybe self-righteous little gobshites like yourself should move to the third world and rant at the little black kids for being so skinny. Tosser.
Well said.

Best place for Mr Bogton's head, is down the pan, eh?
James H

Jamez wrote:
Boughton wrote:

How can you spout so much drivvel when you don't even know me?

I am not a student
I no longer run a car because it's just too expensive
I work 40 hrs a week
I do not have a mobile phone
and Yes, I do have broadband, but that only works out at about 65p a day!

Maybe self-righteous little gobshites like yourself should move to the third world and rant at the little black kids for being so skinny. Tosser...
I should probably go and take another anti-depressant but it's times like these I warm to P7OUT1E.