Laptop Keeps Freezing

Sput

Jamez wrote:longer hair, a shave and losing a few pounds can make you look different.

I've since cut my hair and gained the 5 lb's, so I look much the same in my avatar again now! :)
Oh glad to hear it - you looked like Skeletor's mum in that pic!
Knight knight
Jamez
Banned

That's what stress does to you. Not to mention very nasty hyperventilation syndrome attacks! :roll:
Sput

So YOU were the mental all along, didn't see that coming!
Knight knight
Anonymous

Jamez wrote:That's what stress does to you. Not to mention very nasty hyperventilation syndrome attacks! :roll:
What is this? Jamez Trout has a mental illness? Well bugger me.

I guess being alone in your student bedsit sitting in your underpants with no true friends and adding girls your faceparty profile to make yourself look popular (the girls I might add don't seem to return the favour... wonder why?) would eat away at anyones sanity.

Chortle.

You need prozac fat boy.... please form an orderly queue behind James Martin and James Hall and have your credit or debit card ready.
James H

Sideshow Ed 2 wrote:
Jamez wrote:That's what stress does to you. Not to mention very nasty hyperventilation syndrome attacks! :roll:
What is this? Jamez Trout has a mental illness? Well bugger me.

I guess being alone in your student bedsit sitting in your underpants with no true friends and adding girls your faceparty profile to make yourself look popular (the girls I might add don't seem to return the favour... wonder why?) would eat away at anyones sanity.

Chortle.

You need prozac fat boy.... please form an orderly queue behind James Martin and James Hall and have your credit or debit card ready.
I'm already stocked up for the year ahead, i don't want to be waiting in a crowd full of mentals.
Lorns

Sideshow Ed 2 wrote:
(the girls I might add don't seem to return the favour... wonder why?)
Maybe Jamez just blocks his girls from showing a link to his profile. Who knows?!
Anything is possible at faceparty.
Mental anxiety, Mental breakdowns, Menstrual cramps, Menopause... Did you ever notice how all our problems begin with Men?