Not wanting to be morbid...

James Martin

Agreed with Lorna... what he did after recieving a liver transplant is unforgivable.

And why are we suddenly forgetting that the guy was, and still would be if he could be, an out-of-control alky? So he's gonna die? So what?

Let's not also forget some of the stuff Alex was put through - cutting off her hair and covering her in marker-pen were two things. Several beatings too.

I'm afraid I have no respect at all for George Best, I personally think the dickhead deserves to die. Good at soccer yeah but if you're gonna abuse a gift like a new liver, well, I'm sorry. He deserves it.

All this talk on the Sky site of being close to tears, come ON!

Personally, I shall be cracking open a celebratory beer when the time comes.
chinajan

Nick Harvey wrote:Probably best to go on till ninety AND have all the enjoyment, eh, Dusty?
Well you would know I suppose.
Cheese Head
Banned

it was just reported here that he was dead... is that right? i wasnt really listening.

the news updates piss me off more than interest me.

pah.
» James »
I don't know my future after this weekend, and I don't want to
James Martin

Yep, he's dead.

Thank God for that...
Lorns

chinajan wrote:
Nick Harvey wrote:Probably best to go on till ninety AND have all the enjoyment, eh, Dusty?
Well you would know I suppose.
Awww!! C'mon Nick. You're not really suggesting AGAIN that Chinajan is Dusty. I admit i don't know her that well but what i have read of her posts she is a whole lot smarter than Mr. Serial username.

I'm sure you're never wrong ( except where the lottery is concerned), but female intuition is kicking in here, albeit under the influence of cheap plonk.
Mental anxiety, Mental breakdowns, Menstrual cramps, Menopause... Did you ever notice how all our problems begin with Men?
Nick Harvey
God

Ah well, if you want proper clarity of thought, together with reasoned reasoning, you need to spend a few extra pennies on your plonk.
Lorns

Nick Harvey wrote:Ah well, if you want proper clarity of thought, together with reasoned reasoning, you need to spend a few extra pennies on your plonk.

I would normally but, i seem to have devoured my latest batch of contraband. So i left it to he who must be obeyed to pick up a bottle from the local offie. I'm lucky he didn't pick up a bottle of 1.5 % proof. That's his normal trick. He can be so mean sometimes.
Mental anxiety, Mental breakdowns, Menstrual cramps, Menopause... Did you ever notice how all our problems begin with Men?
Nick Harvey
God

There you are, you see.

If you were down here, you'd be on the proper 13% stuff.

Good this, isn't it?

Here we are discussing the proof levels of fine wine in a thread dedicated to some alcoholic who's snuffed it!
Lorns

The only difference being i don't get through 10 bottles a day. U?
Nick Harvey
God

miss hellfire wrote:U?
You wouldn't be attempting to communicate with the great Nick Harvey in txt spk, would you, you trollop?

How DARE you!

No more than one bottle a day and never start till 20:00 of the clock, then you'll never go wrong. That's my motto.
Lorns

Terribly sorry Mr. Nick. I've been hanging out with the riff raff that is face party. I forgot myself there.
I don't normally use such foul language.

No more than one bottle for me either. I start when i get home from work @ about 18.00 hrs.