Will you be popping along?

Poll ended at Mon 07 Nov, 2005 20.48

Yes
59%
No
41%

Total votes: 17
Sput

Welcome one and all! I've decided to play host to a mini-revival of the METROPOL CHAT NIGHTS!

LAUGH
as we mock people who aren't there, and I desperately try and keep cdd out* of the room.

DANCE As you need a wee but can't be arsed to get up from your computer in case something interesting happens

PONDER At which TV Forum favourites will be rearing their ugly heads. Will Nick Harvey finally break his chat room virginity, will james martin pop his head around the door for a cracking night? Will Hyma finally have his wicked way with me?

The only way to find out is to be there! Well, that or ask someone the next day...

SUNDAY EVENING, STARTING AT 7.30, FINISHING WHEN THE LAST PERSON FALLS ASLEEP

* No matter how much of a cock cdd might be, he won't really be banned. Not unless he's a cock on the night
Knight knight
Lorns

Well knock me down with a feather!

I was just wandering what happened to the chat nights.

I think i may be able to find a free slot in my social calender to grace you with my presence.
Mental anxiety, Mental breakdowns, Menstrual cramps, Menopause... Did you ever notice how all our problems begin with Men?
Sput

LOL well just remember last time in case you get an offer of something sociable to do come sunday! Don't go keeping it free on our count.
Knight knight
Lorns

You know what Sput?! I've just realised why you waited until now to revive the chat nights.

It's because Cheesehead is now living in the southern hemisphere and is in a different time zone to us.

I see the logic there..!
Mental anxiety, Mental breakdowns, Menstrual cramps, Menopause... Did you ever notice how all our problems begin with Men?
Sput

Ah, but you're forgetting cheese head is a weirdo and as such we may never be able to predict such things, aside from the fact that he'll claim he's too busy having a life to come to chat anyway.

What a shame.

Actually, now I've said it, there's a smaller chance of him saying that, which can only be a good thing. At least he's following Hitler's advice: If you're going to tell a lie, tell a big one.

Or was that Himmler...
Knight knight
Square Eyes

I may say hello. I wonder though, are we to be graced with the presence of Dusty Jacket, et al ?
Sput

You may be interested to know that I PM'd him and he agreed to pop in around 9pm. I'm sure we'll all be looking forward to seeing him there. After all, I'm sure he can handle realtime situations with his usual grace, tact and style.
Knight knight
Lorns

Grace and tact are not words i'd use to describe Dusty Bones.

Style? yes! He definately has his own style.

Sunday could be a very entertaining evening indeed!

* Re-schedules my plans for Sunday*
Nick Harvey
God

Well, if Jacket, or Ed, or whatever he's calling his stupid self by Sunday's coming along, then give me a couple of seconds while I think up a previous engagement.
DVB Cornwall

Is formal dress required or will casual do? Do I need to bring a bottle? Am I correct in presuming that the host will provide the music and a few nibbles?

C
Lorns

Nick Harvey wrote:Well, if Jacket, or Ed, or whatever he's calling his stupid self by Sunday's coming along, then give me a couple of seconds while I think up a previous engagement.
So are you saying, if Dusty Bones promises to stay away, you'll grace us mere mortals with your presence on Sunday?