Party games

alowerevil

Does anyone know any good party/drinking games that are guaranteed to keep people entertained whilst under the influence of alcohol?

Ta.
Chris

Spin The Bottle is always a good one. A friend tells me the "strip version" is even better. :lol:
Nick Harvey
God

How about "Spot the post by an over-ten on TV Forum".

That can produce hours and hours of fun now Mental Charlie deletes anything that comes from anybody with more than one braincell.
iSon

Nick Harvey wrote:How about "Spot the post by an over-ten on TV Forum".
*hand up* ooh ooohh I've got one..it's at....oh no wait that was another forum.

The search goes on.
Good Lord!
rts

Chris wrote:Spin The Bottle is always a good one. A friend tells me the "strip version" is even better. :lol:
No its not. Cos you wake up the next day and ask why the hell you thought it was a good idea to lick a rather ugly nameless girls nasty pointy nipple...
Jamez
Banned

rts wrote:
Chris wrote:Spin The Bottle is always a good one. A friend tells me the "strip version" is even better. :lol:
No its not. Cos you wake up the next day and ask why the hell you thought it was a good idea to lick a rather ugly nameless girls nasty pointy nipple...
Licking nipples? That's rather tame, Rod.

Try licking a girls clit in front of about 15 other people while she's lying over your coffee table! Even worse is when you wake up next to them in your bed and you can't remember their name! :oops:
User Removed
Gavin Scott
Admin

Jamez wrote:Try licking a girls clit in front of about 15 other people while she's lying over your coffee table!
Jesus Christ that's pretty gross.

And I'm an utter slut.
marksi

Did you pay this girl to come round by any chance, Jamez?
Jamez
Banned

Cheeky git!

No I didn't pay anyone, but this was a while ago during on of my infamous Uni houseparties. Who else would spike the punch with ethanol? :lol:
User Removed
Anonymous

Jamez wrote:
rts wrote:
Licking nipples? That's rather tame, Rod.

Try licking a girls clit in front of about 15 other people while she's lying over your coffee table! Even worse is when you wake up next to them in your bed and you can't remember their name! :oops:
Like Mum, like son.

Isn't that how your mum pays for her fags, Troutie?

I think they were right when they said single mums from broken homes have all the fun!

Oh and before you start yet another thread about me, it's SATIRE.

Lighthearted fun like the audio mock you did of a forum member being forced to perform an oral sex act upon his father.

So don't be such a prude, eh?
Cheese Head
Banned

CALIFORNIA KINGS!!!

It will get you SHIT FACED. absoloutly shit faced. i ended up chundering in the sink after playing it once. it wasnt nice at all.

but shit its funny. :D

Erm its a card game, shuffle the cards then spread them out on the table.

someone starts and then you go round in a circle eaching picking up a card and doing what that card means until there are no cards left.

ill put the rules up if you like, i just didnt want to type them out if youve heard of it and know how to play....
» James »
I don't know my future after this weekend, and I don't want to