Which Mobile?

all new Phil

I'm looking into getting a new phone soon, I'm very keen on the Sony Eriksson K750i. My mate has it, it's very fab, the camera gives excellent quality pics as well. He got it free on contract with Vodafone.
rts

I've had serveral Sony Ericssons recently, and they are consitant in regards to the joystick constantly packing up after a few months, which is mightly irritating.

No sure about a handset to recommend, but avoid ones with joysticks!
all new Phil wrote:I'm looking into getting a new phone soon, I'm very keen on the Sony Eriksson K750i. My mate has it, it's very fab, the camera gives excellent quality pics as well. He got it free on contract with Vodafone.
This is the phone I have at the moment. Certainly very delicious, but the joystick is starting to give way and I only got it in June. But apart from that certainly an extraordinary phone.
Johnny

Some one at work has the Sony Ericsson W800 & it is a great phone if you want one with an MP3 on it.

It comes with decent headphones & a 512mb memory card which will let your phone hold just over 100 songs.

Camera is also 2 Megapixles.

Only downside is the orange colouring on the sides but a mear faulty with such a great phone.
Johnny

Harry Hill : "What is it about people that repair shoes that makes them so good at cutting keys? Try going in there with a shoe shaped like a key and see how confused they get."
Bail

all new Phil wrote:I'm looking into getting a new phone soon, I'm very keen on the Sony Eriksson K750i. My mate has it, it's very fab, the camera gives excellent quality pics as well. He got it free on contract with Vodafone.
Glad you said that, I've just brought one.

JC2005

The Nokia 3310 isn't bad and you get Snake II with it.
ok dean, thank you very much.
Nick Harvey
God

With twenty-and-a-half years of experience with mobile phones, all I'd say is go for Nokia.

You can't beat 'em.
jay

Indeed, the Nokia 8800 looks VERY nice - and it has FM Radio!
Ant

I'm thinking of getting a new mobile aswell (not that I need one - got a Sagem my-v55 at the moment).
Pete

Nick Harvey wrote:With twenty-and-a-half years of experience with mobile phones, all I'd say is go for Nokia.

You can't beat 'em.
*gets the hint*

oh Nick, why not post a photo of your first mobile telephone for us all to marvel at?
"He has to be larger than bacon"
Ant

The Sony Ericsson K700i isn't too bad either. Considering either that or the K750i.
Nick Harvey
God

Hymagumba wrote:Nick, why not post a photo of your first mobile telephone for us all to marvel at?
Nah!

Can't be bothered.

I could do trains, or dogs jumping sheep, but not phones this week.

How about a nice link, instead?