FAO: The so-called moderating team

Jamez
Banned

Why do the moderators continually allow the same person behind Dusty Jacket, Bones & Sideshow Ed to have free reign over the forums, and insult just about everyone in the process.

If the person behind these characters actually signed up under their real identity, it would be far more interesting for all concerned. If that were the case, I'd say let the bitching commence.

But all this cloak and dagger stuff is not big, it's certainly not clever and I suspect the person behind these characters is probably now too ashamed to reveal their true identity for fear of being totally ridiculed and seen for what they really are.

I'm sure other members will join me in telling the so-called moderating team that this isn't funny anymore and such usernames and characters should be banned and removed from the forum as soon as activity begins.
User Removed
James H

Jamez wrote:Why do the moderators continually allow the same person behind Dusty Jacket, Bones & Sideshow Ed to have free reign over the forums, and insult just about everyone in the process.

If the person behind these characters actually signed up under their real identity, it would be far more interesting for all concerned. If that were the case, I'd say let the bitching commence.

But all this cloak and dagger stuff is not big, it's certainly not clever and I suspect the person behind these characters is probably now too ashamed to reveal their true identity for fear of being totally ridiculed and seen for what they really are.

I'm sure other members will join me in telling the so-called moderating team that this isn't funny anymore and such usernames and characters should be banned and removed from the forum as soon as activity begins.
the same way they let you insult everybody in those audio mocks you posted.

not having a go, and i agree sometimes he'll go a bit too far, but if it bothers you that much, take the matter to the police, as you claim he's found out personal information about you -- makes one think whether he's stalking you. otherwise,

JUST IGNORE THE GUY!!!
Jamez
Banned

There is a difference between what have done in the past, and what DJBSSE do.

I take the piss with my tongue firmly in cheek, and always posting under my true identity. I don't hide behind stupid usernames and avatars from mingers.com

I'm suggesting that all members should post under their true identities. Spectre characters should not be tolerated.

I'm begining to suspect that one of the moderating team are probably secretly behind these characters, or at the very least secretly supporting their work.
User Removed
James H

Jamez wrote:There is a difference between what have done in the past, and what DJBSSE do.

I take the piss with my tongue firmly in cheek, and always posting under my true identity. I don't hide behind stupid usernames and avatars from mingers.com

I'm suggesting that all members should post under their true identities. Spectre characters should not be tolerated.

I'm begining to suspect that one of the moderating team are probably secretly behind these characters, or at the very least secretly supporting their work.
*coughs Ison coughs*
Lorns

Correct me if i'm wrong, but... I thought the rules of this place were; there are no rules, banning is in Martins hands only and that Avatars had to be of yourself only.

I seem to recall that Jamez was asked to change one recently. It was an old pic of cat i believe.

I don't know what i've done to upset Mr. Serial Username, but, i've obviously done something. I'm not disturbed by his comments towards me but i find the comments he has made towards Jamez very disturbing indeed. If i was Jamez i would be extremely upset.

I find this character fascinating. I don't want to see him banned. What i would like is for Mr.Serial Username to sort out his issues with Jamez and myself via Private message instead of flooding the forum with venemous comments.
Mental anxiety, Mental breakdowns, Menstrual cramps, Menopause... Did you ever notice how all our problems begin with Men?
Pete

so it's Katherine then?
"He has to be larger than bacon"
Lorns

You know what?!
The more i think about it, the more i think it could be a she rather than a he.

How many TVF women have you pissed off in the past Jamez?
Mental anxiety, Mental breakdowns, Menstrual cramps, Menopause... Did you ever notice how all our problems begin with Men?
Sput

http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&sa ... amez&meta=

You're not at all hard to find either, based on just your faceparty username and real name you're the first result in google and it's here!
Knight knight
Anonymous

Jamez wrote:Why do the moderators continually allow the same person behind Dusty Jacket, Bones & Sideshow Ed to have free reign over the forums, and insult just about everyone in the process.

All that aside, "Daddy" (it's satire, darling) I am only doing to you, what you once did to me.

You have never taken into consideration how others feel when creating your mocks - it's not that fun to be on the other end of it, is it?
cdd

TBH I agree with minimal moderation, it means you can say what you feel.

What Sideshow Idiot et al are doing is plain childish, though. Out of Sideshow's total posts, how many have not conerned Jamez? When someone posts that much about one person there's something wrong.

Combine that with the fake username and dodgy avatar, along with this user's detailed knowledge of this forum's past, means that this user should be banned on the grounds of Multiple Usernames at the VERY least.

My money's still on CraigF though.
Jamez
Banned

Sideshow Ed 2 wrote:
All that aside, "Daddy" (it's satire, darling) I am only doing to you, what you once did to me.

You have never taken into consideration how others feel when creating your mocks - it's not that fun to be on the other end of it, is it?

That narrows it down to:

Max
Simon Luxton
Martin Anderson (although SSE can spell)
CraigF
Jaron Brass
Ben Shatliff
Itsrobot
Ison
User Removed