When Ison met Snu

tweetypie

I don't think you will ever meet Mr Harvey as I have been doing some research on the man and you will find he isn't quite who he says he is, in fact not as old and nothing like that photograph...would you care to tell them Mr Harvey?
I tot I taw a Putty Cat Sittin On A Twee
B.E. El-Zebub

:shock: Is Nick the new Jaron? :shock:

Harveygate here we come... :?

Or perhaps Nick is Jaron?

Or Jaron is Nick...?

My head hurts.
Mae fy hofrenfad yn llawn o lyswennod
Sput

I too have met mrtoms and he was fab all the way!

I may have seen ison on a train near brum a few years back - I could just see a quiff over one of the seats but dared not call out.
Knight knight
Nick Harvey
God

tweetypie wrote:would you care to tell them Mr Harvey?
Errrrrr, no.
James H

tweetypie wrote:I don't think you will ever meet Mr Harvey as I have been doing some research on the man and you will find he isn't quite who he says he is, in fact not as old and nothing like that photograph...would you care to tell them Mr Harvey?
you've got the wrong Nick Harvey, you arse
tweetypie

James H wrote:
tweetypie wrote:I don't think you will ever meet Mr Harvey as I have been doing some research on the man and you will find he isn't quite who he says he is, in fact not as old and nothing like that photograph...would you care to tell them Mr Harvey?
Oh believe me - I'm talking about the right person here. I'll drop little hints over the next few weeks and you will see him start to sweat!
Ant

tweetypie wrote:
James H wrote:
Oh believe me - I'm talking about the right person here. I'll drop little hints over the next few weeks and you will see him start to sweat!
I look forward to the evidence... :?
tweetypie

lol - plenty of it - one thing at a time though. Had to find something to do in my spare time so thought I would have a laugh at the same time. It is also very obvious.
all new Phil

I can tell you now that Nick is who he says he is, because I've met him. Yes, that's right. I went to his home and he showed me round, he's really nice. We had a good laugh about how I pronounce tooth as "tuth". Then we had fun with a banana. Those pictures are really him and not a model.
MarkN

tweetypie wrote:lol - plenty of it - one thing at a time though. Had to find something to do in my spare time so thought I would have a laugh at the same time. It is also very obvious.
http://www.northdevonlibdems.org.uk/abo ... nframe.htm

OMG!!??!? Nick Harvey is a LibDem MP!!!!!!!!!!!!!
How could you hide this from us, Nick???!!!

:-D
andyrew

Aston wrote:Gosh, I've actually met a few of you!

> Ison
> Mark (Grindon)
> Row
> Andyrew (not seen him for a while on here actually!)
> Nicky (S)

...and one or two of the more anonymous forum members who I'm sure would like to stay, well, anonymous.
Still alive - just (only kidding)

I've met (with my TVC tour guide hat on):
>Aston (obviously)
>Ison (oh dear - what's the weather like where you live?)
>c@t (so near, yet so far... I've been within feet of him, and his beauty made me fall to my knee's - ahem - with shock!)

Think that's it, but my memory is.... damn, can't remember.