Yet another Morrisons thread

Martin Phillp

I wonder if it's only stores with the new NCR terminals which will get the Christmas voice?
TVF's London Lite.
Philip

So after selling off M Local, Morrisons have decided to trial a new chain of express stores called Morrisons Daily, the first in a petrol station (it's unclear if they'll all be in petrol stations)

http://www.theguardian.com/business/201 ... rial-crewe
Hermes

This time Morrisons doesn't own the properties, it's a supply/branding deal.
http://www.motorfuelgroup.com/news/2015 ... nce-pilot/
WillPS

Hmmm. Looks a bit Nisa. Not sure the prospect is as nice as a normal Shell Shop.
m-in-m

I wonder if this targets the Shell sites that were sold off earlier this year. I believe they will continue selling Shell fuel for a few years.
all new Phil

Where do they stand with Match & More acceptance? Iirc Shell have their own card don't they?
WillPS

all new Phil wrote:Where do they stand with Match & More acceptance? Iirc Shell have their own card don't they?
M Local never did Match & More (although there was nothing to stop you scanning your card on their self scan and getting 0 points).

Shell have Drivers Club.

Texaco/Co-op fuel sites do both Star Rewards and Membership; shouldn't be impossible.

I saw an Esso/Co-op filling station in Saltburn - I wonder if they do both Tesco Clubcard and Co-op Membership?
Jovis

WillPS wrote:M Local never did Match & More
I never knew this, and it was never, ever pointed out to me on the many occasions that I handed it over at the till where it was duly scanned.
Martin Phillp

WillPS wrote:
all new Phil wrote:Where do they stand with Match & More acceptance? Iirc Shell have their own card don't they?
M Local never did Match & More (although there was nothing to stop you scanning your card on their self scan and getting 0 points).
They did at M Local in Croydon.
TVF's London Lite.
woah

On an interior picture of the store I saw (can't remember where now) it didn't look like they were using the standard Morrisons EPOS system so I think it's unlikely they will accept Match and More cards.
james2001

I see that store is using the "new" logo as well, which means Morrisons is using two logos at the same time- just like Sainsbury's and Somerfield were in the 90s.