Myspace.com - The new internet craze

rts

Added a little work crew custom friends list, so to keep them out my Top 8. Is there a way of moving the table to below my "Row's Friend's" table? Would be gratefully appreciated!
DAS

I love that track on your profile, they're a great band. I used to have that on mine. Lyrics are brilliant. That is all.
rts

Yea it is a fab track, and fab album too indeed.
Pete

i also notice that from today it's uk.myspace.com with a little union jack at the top.

I don't see much else being different however so the point of it escapes me.

What's your profile btw DAS? Does it have pictures of washing powder on it?
"He has to be larger than bacon"
Gavin Scott
Admin

I can't be bothered with profiles that automatically open a music track. It usually interferes with what I am already listening to, or frightens the life out of me if my sound levels are too high.
Chris

Hymagumba wrote:What's your profile btw DAS? Does it have pictures of washing powder on it?
No it doesn't have washing power on it, but it DOES have some silly moo in an artic wasteland. :lol:
noelfirl

Gavin Scott wrote:I can't be bothered with profiles that automatically open a music track. It usually interferes with what I am already listening to, or frightens the life out of me if my sound levels are too high.
I entirely agree, and I wish sites like myspace and bebo would allow you the option to disable the display of flashboxes/audio thingies or leave them stopped/switched off until you actively click them.
rts

There is a setting, albeit just for members, where you can disable tracks from automatically starting.
Pete

On myspace at least, go to Account Settings, then Privicy Settings, then click the bottom box
"Disable Band Songs From Automatically Starting"

this is why I like the fact everyone's moving over to myspace and youtube video rather than WMV embedded as they don't start till you press play.
"He has to be larger than bacon"
Chris

rts wrote:There is a setting, albeit just for members, where you can disable tracks from automatically starting.
Does this kill the flash audio player though - like the ones on band pages?

All I get when the player loads is a "Error Loading XML Document" error. :?

Any ideas as to what's wrong?

(this happens on the college computers as well)
rts

This is terribly anal, but I don't care. I've tried to do it myself but haven't the software to do it. Could someone go to my profile, copy all bands/artists I like, sort it into alphabetical order using Word/Excel, and message me the sorted list... Would be much appreciated.