New arrival

Bail

I've still got it, best video I've ever seen... "Bailey is a fat cat, a massive moggy" Almost as good as Steven Lee's "Night On The Town" building sandcastles.
Lorns

Dr Lobster* wrote:Just thought i'd post some pictures i took yesterday of the new arrival to our family. Meet Cuthbert Winkle:

Oh my god! He is soooooo adorable.

I have cats but i would love a dog too. I used to have 2 dogs, a Jack Russel and a Manchester Terrior but i had to give them up ( a very long story).
My fella won't let me have any more pets not that it stops me pestering him for a puppy or kitten.
I'm gonna be unbearable to live with now i've seen Cuthbert Winkle.
Mental anxiety, Mental breakdowns, Menstrual cramps, Menopause... Did you ever notice how all our problems begin with Men?
Gavin Scott
Admin

I sent the pictures to our switchboard operator in an email. She sent a reply asking if it was for sale.

She doesn't beleive its name though as our Operations Director happens to be a Mr Cuthbert. She thinks I'm playing a trick or something.

I can't beleive its name either, but only because I think it sounds silly.

Cute wee doggy though. I bet its absolutely delicious.
Lee

Bail wrote:I've still got it, best video I've ever seen... "Bailey is a fat cat, a massive moggy" Almost as good as Steven Lee's "Night On The Town" building sandcastles.
Hey, seriously good fun is building sandcastles, never mind all this clubbing lark. Now shush, he'll be livid if he finds out we're taking the pee. He'll also be livid you spelt his name wrong :P
Dr Lobster*

Here's some more pictures I took today, and a video for you to download!

Cuthbert's video! (1.3mb)
http://www.gorillaenterprises.co.uk/upl ... /Movie.wmv
time warp

loving the video and credits! obviously a lot of work and a large production team went into it...
Lee

Awww... I want that one. *Points at Cuthbert*

And I love the name, if I had a dog or a cat or a chimp, I'd call it nothing too different from that.
jay

Tee hee, what a cutey!

But why-o-why was he abandoned in the middle of a jungle??
Twitter: @jasonbetts
Lorns

He is so beautiful. I want one.

Lots of coochey coo's and kissy wissys from me to Cuthbert.
Mental anxiety, Mental breakdowns, Menstrual cramps, Menopause... Did you ever notice how all our problems begin with Men?
Ebeneezer Scrooge

Other than a puppy... what is it? The breed does look very cute!
Snarky
Dr Lobster*

jay wrote:But why-o-why was he abandoned in the middle of a jungle??
that's our garden at the moment, sadly! me and my gf are renting whilst our mortage goes through on our new house... should be moving in a few weeks... that's why we're housetraining the animal on the landlords carpet ;-)
Ebeneezer Scrooge wrote:Other than a puppy... what is it? The breed does look very cute!
he's a King Charles spaniel crossed with an unknown father - we're a bit worried as to how big he might get though. he is average size for a puppy of his age, so that should be of some comfort i suppose!