TV Forum cockup?

DavidJonathan

Problems again. I can't access the site anymore.
marksi

Neither can I - so here's some transmitter info for those of you in the North East of England...

BBC ONE NE analogue is now back on air from Bilsdale but work to restore BBC TWO isn't yet completed... at 1900 BBC ONE NE will be switched off again in order to restore BBC TWO. Both services should be on air at around 1930.
Gavin Scott
Admin

But next on ITV1, Zoe receives a visit from a social worker and is convinced Viv is behind it... on Emmerdale
iSon

Hi kids - I arrive back from Majorca and the whole thing falls apart...

Don't know exactly what's up with the site - but Asa is currently on his jolly holidays so unless the problem rectifies itself (which it should do...looks like a temporary server fault) he can't fix it personally.
Good Lord!
DavidJonathan

Isonstine wrote:Hi kids - I arrive back from Majorca and the whole thing falls apart...

Don't know exactly what's up with the site - but Asa is currently on his jolly holidays so unless the problem rectifies itself (which it should do...looks like a temporary server fault) he can't fix it personally.
So does this mean the site could be off for the next two or three weeks? :(
Pete

oh my god - shock - what would happen if Stephen Cole whipped out his comb and combed his hair in that special way live on air to a brand new countdown mix? There'd be nowheer to discuss it??!!! aaagghhh???!!!
"He has to be larger than bacon"
Fireboy

marksi wrote:Neither can I - so here's some transmitter info for those of you in the North East of England...

BBC ONE NE analogue is now back on air from Bilsdale but work to restore BBC TWO isn't yet completed... at 1900 BBC ONE NE will be switched off again in order to restore BBC TWO. Both services should be on air at around 1930.
There was little point in restoring BBC ONE for that half hour because Look North's OB fell to pieces. We couldn't hear Carol a lot of the time (wish it was like that every day). There seemed to be a general confusion about the whole programme. At the end the weather forecast graphics failed to appear in the box (instead colour bars and TEESIDE appeared), followed by much clicking and loss of sound. Then the picture went, the studio popped up, the picture came back... oh wait, it's gone again. A shorter forecast came from Colin Briggs in the studio.

:roll:

This TVF problem had better sort itself out soon...
Pete

so quite a good bulletin by Look North's standards.
Gavin Scott
Admin

What's the bet that this forum will start to fill up with threads of a televisual bent by all those tarts who don't don't like to pop in here otherwise?

I'll ban them good.
Pete

I think we should invent some sort of bizzare ritual or random picture to add to posts that ban idiots trying to post from TVF.

Of course we culd always just bring back Andy's brilliant TVF in a thread thread from a few months back.
Andrew Wood

Or wait for the flood of TV Forum host wannabes to start offering their services in the vain hope of page hits/credibility/I'm cleverer than you etc etc