That Fucking Fucking FROG!!!!!!!!!!!!

ashley b

I wouldn't put too much hope on option 1 as it'll only reduce the sales by 1, not enough to stop the onslaught I thinks.
*whistle*
rob

DJGM wrote:Four weeks at number one . . . this fecking menace has got to be stopped. I have one of two options . . .

:arrow: Wait for the first chav I see leaving a record store with a copy of that
damn CD, and bash him/her/it over the nggin with a large heavy object!

:arrow: Emigrate to a country with some sanity. Such as Iraq. Or North Korea!
Or better still, keep buying James Blunt's You're Beautiful. Better than that fucking frog and much more entertaining!
Weekdays from 7am-10am on Andover Radio
Overton Radio: Weekdays 2pm-4pm, Weekends 8am-11am
james2001

Personally, I want to know who's still buying it. The novelty wore off AGES ago and everyone I know is sick of it. But 4 weeks? Who the hell is buying it?
Chris

nodnirG kraM wrote:Got a free ringtone from that Diet Coke text-the-code-to-win thingy.

Guess what tone I was awarded.
Arrrringdingdingsplatpfffttttttwheeeeee!!!!!!!!!!

;)
Johnny

Apparenlty now the TOP 40 is not only sales & airplay but also internet downloads as well. Prehaps people abroad are downloading it & it's been added to the figures???
Johnny

Harry Hill : "What is it about people that repair shoes that makes them so good at cutting keys? Try going in there with a shoe shaped like a key and see how confused they get."
DJGM

Oh dear . . .

http://www.betanews.com/article/The_Cra ... 1120229032
Those hoping for Crazy Frog to just go away will not be happy. British independent
gaming publisher Digital Jesters announced on Friday that it had won the rights
to produce a video game based on the character, which it hopes to have out
by the holiday shopping season across Europe.
NOOOOOOOOOOOO!
"This is the deal everyone wanted," Leo Zullo, co-founder of Digital Jesters said.
No it frigging well isn't! Which planet are you living on? It certainly ain't this one!
And Crazy Frog fans can take heart - the video game is not the
last we'll see of the amphibian. More singles are on the way,
with an album coming later this summer.
Excuse my language, but for FUCK'S SAKE! This fucking lunacy must stop NOW . . . FULL STOP!
Is there any chance public executions could be brought back so we deal with the perpertrators
of all of this Crazy Frog nonsense? Jamster, Wallaroo, Digital Jesters . . . kindly fuck off!
Johnny

See this is an example of taking a joke or an idea too far & could back fire on the mobile phone ringtone companies, which is a good thing seeing as they could all go bankrupt :evil:

This is an example where over the top American campaigns to "ban" things could work in our favour
Johnny

Harry Hill : "What is it about people that repair shoes that makes them so good at cutting keys? Try going in there with a shoe shaped like a key and see how confused they get."
DJGM

That isn't some badly made PhotoShop image . . . this is your chance to get your revenge on that thing!
pmg124

kill the frog :http://hatethatfrog.desktopcreatures.co ... crazy+frog

i hate the bloody thing !
johnnyboy

The Dead Ringers take on it... here
Pete

The Crazy Frog's album is deal of the week in WHSmith. Sadly I kept dropping the copies in our shop. Shame
"He has to be larger than bacon"