Most Famous person you have ever seen in real life

Johnny

Just doing this topic out of curiosity.

I'm just wodering who was the most famous person you have seen in your local town or city or nearly bumped into by mistake. So far in London I have seen:

*Patsy Palmer (Bianca Butcher in Eastenders) in Marble Arch in the mid 90's she was part of a Christmas Parade.
*Kier Simmons (London Tonight Reporter) in Oxford Circus looking a bit stressed although I did nearly bump into him by mistake.
*Paul Whitehouse laughting & joking on his mobile phone outside a shop that sold leather jackets on Oxford Street.
*James Alexandrou (Martin Fowler from Eastenders) In John Lewis in Oxford Street been shown around by a shop assistant.

Anyone seen anyone more famous that there near them. (not including standing outside an award ceromany)

*I have also seen a fmaous fat actor at Green Park LUL Station on the Piccadilly Line but couldn't for the life of me remeber his name. Not sure if anyone can help on that all I can tell you is it wern't the bloke who was in "Pie In The Sky"
Johnny

Harry Hill : "What is it about people that repair shoes that makes them so good at cutting keys? Try going in there with a shoe shaped like a key and see how confused they get."
Gavin Scott
Admin

Here's a better one. How many famous people's phone numbers do you have in your mobile?

Not that I'm telling. That would make me cheap and nasty.
Jamez
Banned

I have quite a few radio people on my phone (new phone may I add - a fab Samsung D500 which I Prouted today).

Most famous person I've met is the Queen. Can't get much more famous than her! :)
Johnny

Jamez wrote:I have quite a few radio people on my phone (new phone may I add - a fab Samsung D500 which I Prouted today).

Most famous person I've met is the Queen. Can't get much more famous than her! :)
That's got be the shortest lived thread ever on here apart from the ones that get banned :D
Johnny

Harry Hill : "What is it about people that repair shoes that makes them so good at cutting keys? Try going in there with a shoe shaped like a key and see how confused they get."
Lorns

The former boxers; Charlie Magri and Barry Mcguigan. Charlie Magri did offer me more than just his autograph, i declined his offer, i was about 16 at the time.

I also bumped into Jarvis Cocker at Heathrow airport.
Mental anxiety, Mental breakdowns, Menstrual cramps, Menopause... Did you ever notice how all our problems begin with Men?
Sput

I'm gutted, as Ison can testify, that I never see ANYONE famous. The most famous person I've seen is Andy Crane twice out and about on the streets of Manchester for the prestigous Channel M news.

I *DID* once meet this guy from Emmerdale
when I was about 10. I didn't know who he was so was sort of pacing around waiting for everyone else to do whatever it was they were doing. When he asked "would you like my autograph young man?" I simply said "no" and continued pacing.

Everyone laughed. I'm still not sure why though!v
Knight knight
Lee

Frank Carson was sat in front of me on a plane once, scruffy bleeder. I often see Anglia reporters wandering around Norwich with cameras (hopefully not as old as the one I got from Bail) and massive fluffy sausages on sticks, or booms as I'm told they often like to be called.

So no, I've never met anyone famous. The only famous people I talk to have all been famous for the wrong reasons :(
nwtv2003

I haven't seen that many...

Saw Bruce Jones (Les Battersby out of Corrie) walking down Quay Street in Manchester a few years ago.
Steven Arnold (Ashley Peacock out of Corrie) sat opposite us at the pub once with his friend and his dog.
The woman who played Jackie Corkhill out of Brookside sat behind us when we saw The Demon Headmaster in Manchester. *Note it was a school trip in Y8, though for some reason Dave Benson Philips was also in the production
Seen a couple of North West Tonight people in City Centre Manchester, Jayne Barratt and Jim Hancock mainly
Seen Fred Talbot do the Weather at the Albert Dock a couple of times

Though nothing celebrity there though...

But we've had Tony Robinson and North West Tonight come to our school mind you.
steve
Ant

The only person I can think of at the moment is Her Majesty. Oh, and Grant Stott from 97.3 Forth One at a footy match (found this on the Wayback Machine from BBC's 'Fully Booked'). He's still on the station to this day!
Katherine

Michael Palin at a book signing in Nottingham in October last year.

Fast Forward a year - THIS October, I'll be meeting Adam Hart Davis.
Pilgrim Hospital Radio, Boston, Lincolnshire - Monday - Friday 19:00 - 22:00.

The place where broadcasting careers begin!!

Image - BADGER BADGER!
Sput

oh yeah! I saw the Queen, but I don't think that counts as meeting her. She did wave at *me* though.
Knight knight