Metropol Caricatures

Jamez
Banned

Here are some Metropol members in cartoon form...bless!

Hymagumba

Johnnyboy

Nick Harvey

Isonstine

Gavin Scott

Katherine

Simon Luxton

Cat

Bail

Martin Anderson
GJ Online

LOL, 10/10
Bail

LMAO! I do wear pants on occasion. But im a boxer man :P My hair is brown with highlights and green is an evil colour, china red is much better.
Si-Co

Ha-ha! Keep 'em coming Jamez!
Everyone hears what you say,
Friends listen to what you say,
Best friends listen to what you don't say.
Pete

I think my head is too small. Plus surely cat shouldn't have a top on and would be flashing his nudity around.
"He has to be larger than bacon"
Lee

The Katherine one cracks me up... it's exactly how I imagine her when she says "I think it's just the sheer size of it". Slightly pissed off there isn't one of me, but at the same time glad there isn't.
Bail

I actually think mine is the worsed out of all of them, even luxton hasn't pissed himself. Tsk. What have I done to deserve this... and Lee wants to know why u've not done him.
Jamez
Banned

Bail wrote:I actually think mine is the worsed out of all of them, even luxton hasn't pissed himself. Tsk. What have I dont to deserve this... and Lee wants to know why u've not done him.
My humour was getting slightly darker as the caricatures went on. I did Martin Andersons months and months ago, and it was only a couple of weeks ago that I decided to do a few more people!

Oh, and if anyone wants a BIG version of their caricature, PM me and I'll upload it :)
Bail

Er I think I'll pass... Perhaps I should retract my old man comment :P Would that help..
Johnny

Lee wrote:The Katherine one cracks me up... it's exactly how I imagine her when she says "I think it's just the sheer size of it". Slightly pissed off there isn't one of me, but at the same time glad there isn't.
I'm glad there's not one of me at the moment but I don't really count :D

Jamez have you never though of doing your own adult cartoon series or comic strips for a national newspaper 8)
Johnny

Harry Hill : "What is it about people that repair shoes that makes them so good at cutting keys? Try going in there with a shoe shaped like a key and see how confused they get."
Jamez
Banned

LOL - no, is the short answer.

However, before I had a computer, all I used to do was either build stuff with lego or draw cartoons.

Microsoft has corrupted what was once an innocent and reasonably talented brain! godammit! :lol: