Metropol Caricatures

Jamez
Banned

Katherine wrote: You're no oil painting yourself, Mr Sprout..... I've seen bits of woodworm-infested furniture more gifted in the looks department than yourself. I bet I could out-run you on a treadmill too.....
I have never claimed to be good-looking in the slightest, dear. As for the treadmill comment, I doubt you would outrun me. One blast of the Look North theme tune on my iPod and you'll fly off that treadmill faster than shit off a shovel, Miss Burpitt.

Anyway, I was referring to your caricature, and not the real you, but seeing as you've taken this completely the wrong way and thrown insults at me, then I shall respond like-for-like.

Go and shag Luxton to get the v-plates lost - but please promise you'll use contraception!
Katherine

Jamez wrote:Anyway, I was referring to your caricature, and not the real you, but seeing as you've taken this completely the wrong way and thrown insults at me, then I shall respond like-for-like.

Go and shag Luxton to get the v-plates lost - but please promise you'll use contraception!
If you don't know how they're going to react or if they'll take it in spirit, best not to draw one in the first place. Like contraception - better safe than sorry.
Pilgrim Hospital Radio, Boston, Lincolnshire - Monday - Friday 19:00 - 22:00.

The place where broadcasting careers begin!!

Image - BADGER BADGER!
Pete

and it keeps things from spilling and making a mess - unlike Bail
"He has to be larger than bacon"
Jamez
Banned

Katherine wrote:
Jamez wrote:Anyway, I was referring to your caricature, and not the real you, but seeing as you've taken this completely the wrong way and thrown insults at me, then I shall respond like-for-like.

If you don't know how they're going to react or if they'll take it in spirit, best not to draw one in the first place. Like contraception - better safe than sorry.
Oh have a sense of humour Katherine! There are about a dozen cartoons on here of people, and you're the first and probably only one to have a whinge.

Smile and be happy!
johnnyboy

Fantastic, excellent, brilliant stuff!

Nice work, Jamez!

:lol:
Nick Harvey
God

Minor comment on the one of Mr Boy, though, Jamez; shouldn't that fax be in a loop, sellotaped together to be never-ending?
cat

I appear to have ended up with the arms of an anorexic, the body of Vanessa Feltz, and the fashion sense of Julian Clary.

Very unfair.
Jamez
Banned

cat wrote:I appear to have ended up with the arms of an anorexic, the body of Vanessa Feltz, and the fashion sense of Julian Clary.

Very unfair.
Well, it would also be unfair for me to draw a pic of you based on the only pic ive ever seen of you, and that was your cock!

Provide the world with a head and shoulders shot, and I'll rethink my caricature of you! ;)
Si-Co

That one of Lee S makes me feel physically sick. I'll never eat banana fudge again. :(
Everyone hears what you say,
Friends listen to what you say,
Best friends listen to what you don't say.
Nick Harvey
God

Jamez wrote:Provide the world with a head and shoulders shot!
I THINK this might be what you're looking for, Jamez:-

Sorry there are no shoulders; couldn't find any in the archive.
Sput

Is that lipstick?
Knight knight