TV Forum needs help

johnnyboy

Katherine wrote:A manifesto to make the Forum a more welcoming place. a forum free of excessive nastiness, bullying and victimisation. I want everyone to be treated fairly regardless of who they know.
This is part of the 'clique' craziness that has been around the forum for years.

I am allegedly part of this 'clique' - I know who the rest of the 'clique' members are.

It's all bollocks. It's a convenient excuse for those weak-willed and thin-skinned who can't take the normal banter that exists within any group of people.

I think you and Simon Loxpox should get married. You're both permanent victims of one thing or another.
Nick Harvey
God

johnnyboy wrote:I think you and Simon Loxpox should get married. You're both permanent victims of one thing or another.
Come on johnnyboy, Simon LAXATIVE, please!

He gets you going when nothing else can!
Katherine

These cliques then become something akin to a secret closed society that thinks itself a cut above everyone else on the Forum that isn't in 'their posse' and can bully and devalue whom they choose without fear of warnings or bans. It's that aspect of it that I find unacceptable.
Pilgrim Hospital Radio, Boston, Lincolnshire - Monday - Friday 19:00 - 22:00.

The place where broadcasting careers begin!!

Image - BADGER BADGER!
Nick Harvey
God

Katherine wrote:It's that aspect of it that I find unacceptable.
Does that mean you're actually leaving us then?

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
James H

Nick Harvey wrote:
Katherine wrote:It's that aspect of it that I find unacceptable.
Does that mean you're actually leaving us then?

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
You're starting to sound like Glenda Slagg.
johnnyboy

Katherine wrote:These cliques then become something akin to a secret closed society that thinks itself a cut above everyone else on the Forum that isn't in 'their posse' and can bully and devalue whom they choose without fear of warnings or bans. It's that aspect of it that I find unacceptable.
That's crackpot crazy talk.

On TVF, none of this supposed clique have any power at all. None of them are moderators.

On MP247, Gavin and I have no power to ban or warn. Martin is a lovely but power-crazed individual who won't allow us to do that! (But bless the guy!)

What you call 'bullying' and 'harassment' the rest of us call 'banter' or 'the crack'.

I suppose we were behind the JFK assassination and the irregularies on 9/11 as well. Tsk.
Nick Harvey
God

James H wrote:You're starting to sound like Glenda Slagg.
Amazing, isn't it, James?

Hadn't realised it, but you're dead right; read it when it came out on Thursday and seem to have been using it ever since.

It's all THEIR fault. Had they used the "Wilsford Cum Lake" picture in "I Spy", I'd never have got as far as Glenda.

Must have serious words with Mr Hilsopp!
James H

Nick Harvey wrote:
James H wrote:You're starting to sound like Glenda Slagg.
Amazing, isn't it, James?

Hadn't realised it, but you're dead right; read it when it came out on Thursday and seem to have been using it ever since.

It's all THEIR fault. Had they used the "Wilsford Cum Lake" picture in "I Spy", I'd never have got as far as Glenda.

Must have serious words with Mr Hilsopp!
It's truly amazing!??!!!!! Geddit?!?!??!!!!?!!!?!!?

(Apologies to those on the forum who DON'T read Eye every week. You misunderineducated scruffs!
James Hatts

James H wrote:(Apologies to those on the forum who DON'T read Eye every week. You misunderineducated scruffs!
You read every issue twice? It's fortnightly.
James H

James Hatts wrote:
James H wrote:(Apologies to those on the forum who DON'T read Eye every week. You misunderineducated scruffs!
You read every issue twice? It's fortnightly.
Indeed. Yes, of course I do. It's better than watching Breakfast in the mornings!
tvmercia

johnnyboy wrote:What you call 'bullying' and 'harassment' the rest of us call 'banter' or 'the crack'.
i think that to madam birkett "banter" means pointing out that paul hudson is short, or that peter levy is old. everything else constitutes bullying :lol: