The lets kill winifred thread

Pete

That appauling excuse for a troll is doing my head in now. Anyone else finding her tiresome?

No doubt she'll join here and post how she thinks it should be closed down as there isn't any talk of Fiona Bruce / Natasha Kerplunk. *urgh*
Nick Harvey
God

She's the main reason why I decided to take more interest over here.

I thought Katherine was far too single minded and boring, but this Winifred cow's FAR worse.

The Goderators appear to love her to bits, so do absolutely NOTHING about her, regardless of how many times people with brains complain.

I take it she's got a similar major mental disorder to Katherine and needs to just keep talking about one or two subjects in order to keep going.

I just wish she'd keep going WEST, then further west, then MUCH further west, till she falls off the edge.
Johnny

Is she like Jarongate, or not as bad ?

I really wish I could remeber Jarongate, it gets spoke about alot on here
Johnny

Harry Hill : "What is it about people that repair shoes that makes them so good at cutting keys? Try going in there with a shoe shaped like a key and see how confused they get."
itsrobert

Nick Harvey wrote:She's the main reason why I decided to take more interest over here.

I thought Katherine was far too single minded and boring, but this Winifred cow's FAR worse.

The Goderators appear to love her to bits, so do absolutely NOTHING about her, regardless of how many times people with brains complain.

I take it she's got a similar major mental disorder to Katherine and needs to just keep talking about one or two subjects in order to keep going.

I just wish she'd keep going WEST, then further west, then MUCH further west, till she falls off the edge.
I would enjoy banning Winifred, Nick. There's nothing I want more. However, she technically hasn't done anything which breaks the rules. There isn't anything saying that we can ban someone for posting enthusiastically about one thing. I'm keeping my eye out, though.
Nick Harvey
God

Okay then, Robert.

Keep 'em peeled, as Shaw Taylor would say!
Johnny wrote:Is she like Jarongate, or not as bad?
NOTHING like Jarongate, Johnny.

Jaron DID have a brain, even though his use of it was a tad odd on occasions.
Katnap

She posts the same mundane tosh on Digital Spy too, except its not limited to Lady MacBruce and Kerplunksy.

I'll provide some duct tape if someone else wants to dontate the red hot pokers.
Gavin Scott
Admin

Winifred is a *she*?

I thought it was just some lame laddie. Ok the name should have given me a clue, but why would the log on name make any more sense than the drivel (s)he posts?
johnnyboy

It's good to have Katnap back.

An intelligent, incisive poster, and one of my first TVF fancies.

Welcome back, Katnap. You're safe with the mod team here! ;)
itsrobert

Gavin Scott wrote:Winifred is a *she*?

I thought it was just some lame laddie. Ok the name should have given me a clue, but why would the log on name make any more sense than the drivel (s)he posts?
Actually, I've just noticed that Winifred seems to be a he - well, according to the registration e-mail address, anyway. That would make more sense given the obsessive postings on Kerplunksky and Fiona Bruce.
Nick Harvey
God

So that e-mail would be barry.bulsara@ where exactly?

<grin>
Gavin Scott
Admin

itsrobert wrote:Actually, I've just noticed that Winifred seems to be a he - well, according to the registration e-mail address, anyway. That would make more sense given the obsessive postings on Kerplunksky and Fiona Bruce.
Its just so vague, isn't it Rob? I've also noticed (s)he talking about "being Fiona for the day", and "wearing that lovely outfit", so frankly its anyone's guess. For the most part Winnie's, I expect.
Nick Harvey wrote:So that e-mail would be barry.bulsara@ where exactly?

<grin>
:lol: Nick you are too fabuluous. See, this is why I want you here.