I'm leaving. Yeah it's one of these threads but I really am.

For banter. Did you like Mr Big Brother here?

Yes I sure did. Cya around.
50%
I recall him in the past not so much now. Cya.
23%
Nah, he's a right munter. Beat it boyo.
27%

Total votes: 26
Big Brother

Well I think I've been here before saying goodbye and returning in a few weeks. Not this time.

Over the past few years of my life I've had quite a time. TVF & Metroblah have been there through it all. I came out to my friends & family with mixed reception. I left school with barely any qualifications and started college and I'm now studying Graphic Design. I started working in McDonalds. I left McDonalds and become unemployed. I sunk into debt. Got my first Boyfriend... lost my first boyfriend... got another... lost that one too. Experienced the gay scene... in the real world not the queens here. I've been the talk of the town and now... now nothing.

I'm sure you've all heard or had dealings with me. From Hedgehog Online to BBC Newsroom. To the childish and immature acts for no reason from myself. From the swapping of music to the gossip behind the forum I've been there at some stage.

I've been there for the forum crashes. I've rescued it on one occasion. I've witnessed the Jaron saga I & II. I've mocked. I've bitched and I've made friends and chatted to many interesting folks. I hold the key to some many secrets around these parts. Most of which I've revealed in some shape or form over the past year. Some will ofcourse remain under lock and key (well in my head) for my own amusement in most cases.

I've spoken and seen the real Jaron online. The mysterious man has sent me many music files. From what I gather I was the first to get an actual new picture of the real Jaron which I recall sending Ison the same night I got it. I must say the whole Jaron saga was the best part of my times here. Jaron She Wrote - timeless classic I will never forget and have downloaded on the PC somewhere to watch in the future and remind myself of this community.

I'll be the first to admin my time on both forums hasn't always gone smoothly. My Hedgehog Online malarky got peoples backs up. I've become the talk for some as a child and rude. I recall TVMercia having something against me but I never found out why exactly.

I was never in-favour of MetroBlah but I suppose it's come with more success than I expected.

TV Forum I have watched since June 2001. I've seen it grow, shrink, have a drama, have a crisis. Again it's been quite an experience. None of the current goings on can compare to the past. Members have come and gone and now I think it's my turn.

I've decided that (just like Charity Tate) it's my time to move on. No longer when I come online do I come here first to find out the latest drama. Both forums seem to be either dyeing down or just having no interest to me and I find it taxing to read them nowadays. More a chore than a hobby so to speak. Before I do write my final paragraph I would like to reach out to certain members and say a thanks to them in no particular order and perhaps some old usernames.

What a way to start but hey;

Jaron Brass : Your quite a character. Nice speaking to you. See you around - Hope your doing well. You gave me a laugh. Ta very much.

Lee S : I remember your little incident and involvement. I'm sure your over it. Nice speaking to you. Goodbye.

Jamez : Always one not affraid to speak your mind. Good for you. Not always seen eye to eye but it was always a pleasure hearing some abuse or rant from you. Tata.

Isonstine : Lol All these things happened so long ago that it feels like I've already left. Always a pleasure ison. I hope the Nuns in the Nunery are doing okay. Cya around.

BigBigPhil : Under another name now. Oh the memories here. An experience. Hope your well - not really read much of your second coming around here.

MDTA : Ah Martin. You've been the subject of many jokes such as Pie News and Prank phone calls. Your 3D work is quite something and your other stuff has been interesting and impressive to say the least. I do recall you sending me some embarassing images in the past which I'm sure there is no love loss over what happened to them. Not always seen eye to eye but do any designers ever see eye to eye on each others work. Cya Martin.

Nick Rudaseksi : The name is not right at all but I do remember him from my first few visits to TVF he was quite a hotty, the last time I remember speaking to him he was going on about moving country. No idea what happened or where he vanished to. Cya anyway.

Hymagumba : I've gone past trying to spell some names correctly cause they confuse me. Don't remember talking to you that often but I do recall you moaning at me on numerous occasions about correct HTML and what not coding. Tata.

cdd : Never seen eye to eye with you as I don't get who you really are or how old you are etc. Cya around.

COW : Not seen this character around. Surely some form of re-incarnation of Max (remember him). Cow you had some Global World Company or something. What a laugh and piss about. Cya.

Bail : Cya around. Always a nice guy to chat to.

Square Eyes : I vaguely remember having runins with you but I can't remember why. Cya anyway.

Katherine : I remember chatting to you before and I got brain overload with your condition and I know many people joke about it but I found it interesting in small dozes. Bye Katherine.

MrTomServo : Your work is good and you were the 2nd person to create a flash version of the BBC clocks... I'm always forgotten about as being the first. Cya MrT.

j2k : Yes I know you'll be shouting at the screen you were the first to create the BBC ONE clock screensaver in visual basic or something. I'm talking flash clocks here dear. I know you had some goings on when you were at TVF but you got that all sorted. Bye Bye.

The Rest : I know I have missed many more. Itsrobert. JamesJ or something. Max. Nick Harvey. Techy Peep. oh there is loads. Cya all. Good times. Fun times.

Oh & Asa : The Queen Bee of it all. If you read this then a big thank you because without you none of this would be here really. No drama would ever have happened no Jaron would exist. It's a scary thought. I bet we can all just imagine what would we be doing if neither TV Home or TV Forum existed.

From joining, to being in love, to hitting rock bottom and falling into debt like the Titanic sinking - I've had it all. I like to think I've got quite a good look at life in general. I've done the whole coming out as gay, i've been unemployed and poor, in debt and I'm a student. I like to share my experience with others and try and help them and hey if you know my MSN I'm always there for a chat about it all. Just PM me on here and I'll get back to you about anything.

... the final chapter...

I am going. I feel there is nothing left for me here. My life is being transformed I'm turning it round and I'm gearing up for the rest of my life as I leave my teen years behind me. I've changed my image, my attitude, my confidence has grown, I'm happy, finances are more than stable. I don't personally see myself staying on in life as a Graphic Designer I feel I want to be something more useful such as in the Police force or working for a broadcaster doing something creative and useful for viewers. I've had idea's to work on the railway as I love working with people and helping them get from A to B sounds right up my street - I guess I've got McDs to thank for this customer service aimed attitude.

I hope you all have a good life because realistically we'll never meet or see each other again.

I hope that the Mods on both TVF & Metroblah keep my username registered for me so I can check any messages if I get any but I doubt I'll be back to read the latest drama.

I feel like I've ranted on for ages and know I have done so but I had a lot to share. My MSN is open for anyone wishing to say a further goodbye or have a further life experience talk. Just PM & I'll get back to you. Goodbye.

... and so ends the final Big Brother chapter on TV Forum & Metroblah... I feel I should have a video of my best bits played here but I doubt anything exists of them... and with that I bid you farewell as I walk off into the distance.........
Lee

Big Brother wrote:Lee S : I remember your little incident and involvement. I'm sure your over it. Nice speaking to you. Goodbye.
Which Lee S are you talking about? Its just, people from the darkest corners of my MSN list are starting to question me about this incident. If it involves bananas, leave me out of it! If you do mean me, for goodness sakes don't drag it back up, whatever it is!

Sorry to hear about your troubles. I hope you manage to find happiness in the future. Good luck, and nighty night.
Chris

Lee wrote:
Big Brother wrote:Lee S : I remember your little incident and involvement. I'm sure your over it. Nice speaking to you. Goodbye.
Which Lee S are you talking about? Its just, people from the darkest corners of my MSN list are starting to question me about this incident. If it involves bananas, leave me out of it! If you do mean me, for goodness sakes don't drag it back up, whatever it is!
I think he's referring to the other Lee S, lovingly known as "curtains" to some forum members who found fame (unexpectedly) on these forums for something which he did but didn't realise was being potentially viewed by the whole world. I'll say no more than that but anyone who has been around the past year or two will know what I'm talking about. ;)
Lee

:( I've missed so much.
ashley b

Just be glad you did miss that one!

Ahh well, like the end of an era almost, makes you think, where we'll all be in yeas to come, will any of the original lot be here. It is strange how the forums I once seemed to be on all the time and now I just poip in every now and then. Can't say I'd ever leave, just visit less frequently, alway nice to pop back and see how things are going.

I was going to wish you good luck for the future but if your not coming back it does seem rather pointless. But with me, whats new? So...

Good luck for the future!
*whistle*
Gavin Scott
Admin

Oh fabulous. I didn't even get a look in.

:cry:
tillyoshea

Chris wrote:I think he's referring to the other Lee S, lovingly known as "curtains" to some forum members who found fame (unexpectedly) on these forums for something which he did but didn't realise was being potentially viewed by the whole world. I'll say no more than that but anyone who has been around the past year or two will know what I'm talking about. ;)
I used to be somewhat confused about not having quite the detailed shared history about people on this site, but now it scares me more when I do know what you're all on about - I had a life, once. Where did it go?
Sput

Gavin Scott wrote:Oh fabulous. I didn't even get a look in.

Awww I know your pain Gav!

Fancy a fook?
Knight knight
Gavin Scott
Admin

Sput wrote:
Gavin Scott wrote:Oh fabulous. I didn't even get a look in.

Awww I know your pain Gav!

Fancy a fook?
Yes. Yes I do.
Sput

Very well, in fact you can have two!

I give you "fook fook" which means "lucky" which I'm sure we can relate to :)
Knight knight
Pete

Big Brother wrote:Hymagumba : I've gone past trying to spell some names correctly cause they confuse me.
well you spelt it right there at least.

Can I have a look too Sputty?