Cutting your hair...

Martin

I'm one of these people who have really thick hair and need to get it cut regularly in order to make it manageable when I wake up in the mornings. I found in the cupboard the other day one of those hair trimmer kits (the kinda thing you get in Argos) and have been contemplating using it - not myself obviously but getting someone to do it for me.

Does anyone use those things? The idea of being able to get my hair cut when I want, in my own home without spending £6 appeals, I'm just worried it will turn out wrong or won't look right.

Any thoughts?
marksi

You can do it yourself, as long as you want it all the same length, like mine :D

Mine is number, er, zero.
Sput

marksi wrote:You can do it yourself, as long as you want it all the same length, like mine :D

Mine is number, er, zero.
Remind me, is it -1 or -2 that exposes brain matter?
Knight knight
Snu

I look forward to my monthly cut at my local toni and guy. Yes it is expensive, but they give a good head massage and do a great job. I think it would be a bad idea to attempt to cut your own hair unless you plan on having a skin head.

I would dream of cutting my own blond locks myself. Even though I am getting a little bit of grey coming through. :shock:
I say it only because I'm good looking...
andyrew

I'm with snu, I get mine cut at toni & guy, worth the money just to be pampered (and if you get a good head massage by a cute assistant :D ) Haircut is not too shabby either, mine needs cutting now so will get it done this week.