Sudan 1, England 0

Brad

With the list of these contaminated foods growing every day, and with "undetectable levels" of the dye, how worried should we be? I know it's the usual 'small risk' explanation, but I have eaten two of the foods on the list in the last month. (Pot Noodle, but that was when I couldn't be bothered to turn the oven on!!! and M&S Oxtail Soup) Now schools are taking the meals off the menu as Premier Foods supply the worcester sauce to schools. And just as Jamie Oliver arrives to save the day. ;)
"That one!"
Gareth

nodnirG kraM wrote:Had to take our Brown Flavour Pot Noodles off the shelf on Saturday.
Hmm, brown flavour!

We were watching the six when the first report was on about this and just as one of my housemates was eating his "Morrisons Bettabuy" steak pie the screen stopped with exactly that on screen!, his reply, well it was only 80p for four in Safeway so I'm prepared to take the risk!

The risk of anything developing from the chemical is so remote unless you digest tonnes of the stuff it's not worth destroying your 80p for four pies! (apparently!)

Gareth
Big Brother

Gareth wrote:
nodnirG kraM wrote:Had to take our Brown Flavour Pot Noodles off the shelf on Saturday.
Hmm, brown flavour!

We were watching the six when the first report was on about this and just as one of my housemates was eating his "Morrisons Bettabuy" steak pie the screen stopped with exactly that on screen!, his reply, well it was only 80p for four in Safeway so I'm prepared to take the risk!

The risk of anything developing from the chemical is so remote unless you digest tonnes of the stuff it's not worth destroying your 80p for four pies! (apparently!)

Gareth
It's only really been linked to increased risk of cancer in certain animals and by eating any of these products is likely to have any effect on you. The precautions taken are just that. A precautionary measure because no doubt some silly begger will eat a load of the products and 10 years down the line will get some form of cancer and sue Premier Foods... No disrespect to anyone but that's how it would happen. Hence why we have all these laws, copyright and legal notices everywhere. :roll: