Hi again...

all new Phil

Hey all, long time no see, thought I'd make my first post on this and TVF since last September, albeit under a new name (I was Phil but I'll be buggered if I can remember my password).

I suppose I want this thread to be a summary or something of what I've missed. I work *far* too hard at uni nowadays to have time for internet fora and so need to catch up before I go back after my week off! Anyone care to enlighten me on anything steptacular I might have missed?
iSon

It's great to have you with us Phil.

I'll sum up what you've missed in one easy word:

:arrow: Cake

I think that sums it up.
Good Lord!
Sput

I'll sum up my experience of late with just one name...
:arrow: Nick Harvey

Bless you phil! Blil!
Knight knight
martindtanderson

Welcome to your home from home, in my case you have missed nothing, then again whats new hey? ;)
johnnyboy

Things pretty quiet at this end...

Apart from some cold fusion thing I managed to perfect in my goldfish tank. Harry the fish wasn't too happy, but at least it's cut my electricity bills.

Oh, I managed to come up with these perpetual motion machines based upon Stephen Cole's dandruff. But I don't think it's commercially viable, and I've been getting some threatening letters about it from big oil companies.
iSon

Well I don't think Stephen Cole is too worried. His "Daddy's Best" line of suits are still selling well - the latest client being William Hanson.

Suits on chaps, fire up the autocue, get those clean sounds out - now YOU can be Stephen Cole once again.
Good Lord!
Sput

Isonstine wrote:Suits on chaps, fire up the autocue, get those clean sounds out - now YOU can be Stephen Cole once again.
*AHEM* You forgot to comb your hair in that special way!
Knight knight
tvmercia

Isonstine wrote:Well I don't think Stephen Cole is too worried. His "Daddy's Best" line of suits are still selling well - the latest client being William Hanson.

Suits on chaps, fire up the autocue, get those clean sounds out - now YOU can be Stephen Cole once again.
and its not just william - the whole family are joining in the fun!
Nick Harvey
God

tvmercia wrote:the whole family are joining in the fun!
So they are!
Jamez
Banned

http://www.hansononline.net/HMGNNews/Me ... ksleep.mov

What the fuck is this all about? That posh twat with a speech impediment is weird enough, without making it worse for himself.
User Removed
Sput

Ok, what the fuck is all that? I've not come across this absolute WEIRDO before!
Knight knight