Moving on... but am I blame?

Brad

It's over two years since I arrived in York now. I came up to see some friends of mine I knew from the net, and liked the place so much that when I was made redundant, and after meeting a girl online who was studying at York, I decided to take the plunge and move. I found various temping jobs and a flat, and after a year and half or so, the pair of us decided to rent a house together. This was about the same time my heart trouble started. I can't really begin to understand what it must be like for someone living by themselves while their partner is in hospital, as was our situation for a while. She graduated with a degree in teaching at primary level last July, but since then has found no work at all. One interview in six months. If a job appears, 200 people go for it. It's like a cattle market, yet the TV is always showing ads encouraging people to sign up to teaching courses! She knew that back with her parents in the Midlands, there are more jobs going and she'd save money, so has decided to stay at home with them. Although now, her dad has walked out on her mum for the second time in five years. This girl's now become very depressed and I hear today she is back on medication (she was clinically depressed before she started university) By a strange fluke of fate, I have managed to get back my old flat, and move in a few weeks. But now, her dad is saying that he wants to sell the house there! I now feel like I've taken a house away from her here too! Is anyone still following this?! I also feel it's partly my fault, she's back on medication. The mental trauma of someone going through an operation (me) and the break-up of her parents. She's lost all confidence, yet I have a flat to go to and hopefully a job soon. I just feel guilty. We have always got on, but are now separated and keep in daily contact. Is it time to move on? :?
"That one!"