Christmas Presents

iSon

Well sadly due to a poor postal service and a lack of money on my part, it has been impossible for me to get a Christmas present to all of you. But this thread details what should have been bought for a few of you here...

:arrow: Katherine - A new set of headphones to avoid future BBC Local Radio embarrassments
:arrow: Martin Anderson - A new door and a vacuum cleaner
:arrow: James Hatts - A set of signed ITV News photos
:arrow: Square Eyes - A mince pie and a voucher for a new haircut (A perm)
:arrow: tvmercia - A Gerupti signed photo
:arrow: Nick Harvey - A new beard, the other one is a looking a little tatty now
:arrow: Uncle Bruce - An ego compressor, to get through the smaller doors at BBC West

And a signed photo of me to the rest of you.

So what would YOU give to the fine members of Metropol? Oh, and what did you get for Christmas for real?

I knew as I bought mine in advance, a lovely new Canon digital camera. I expect lots of photos from all of you (Looks in Martin's direction...)

And Merry Christmas!!
Good Lord!
DAS

I ain't giving owt unless I get owt. I'm not being selfish or anything but I don't want to spend good money on people if they don't do the same back.

Merry Christmas though.
iSon

Awfully sorry DAS, I've made an extra special present for you. It's a tape of James Martin's 2004 best bits from both on radio and online.

I'm sure you'll enjoy the 16 second compilation.

Cracking.
Good Lord!
andyrew

I hope you have something nice for me Jimbo?
James Martin

Isonstine wrote:Awfully sorry DAS, I've made an extra special present for you. It's a tape of James Martin's 2004 best bits from both on radio and online.

Cracking.
Oi! :D
Neil Jones

Isonstine wrote:Awfully sorry DAS, I've made an extra special present for you. It's a tape of James Martin's 2004 best bits from both on radio and online.

This is surely a mistype on Ison's part.

There is a stray number 6 in the above quote. :P
Pete

I got a signed James Ison photo for my 16th Birthday. I was very happy with it and it's made my life worth living.

Christmas : iPod (got it in October so I didn't end up like the losers who ordered them from Amazon heh)
Loadsa chocolate
That fab game <a href="http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASI ... 9630">Evil Genius</a>
More chocolate
and a fab tube of toothpaste.
Pete

nodnirG kraM wrote:
Hymagumba wrote:and a fab tube of toothpaste.
Hahahahahaha - and there was me thinking I was the only one who got toothpaste for xmas!! I got Colgate. What did you get?
I got Colgate too, the one with the snazzy pump. It was part of the fabulous pack of toiletries with funny gadgets such as the Gillette spray with the funny lever.
Chris

nodnirG kraM wrote:When should I be expecting this signed photo? Oh and that loaf of bread you promised me in 2002.

Well I got everything I need anyway - now that I've read Eats Shoots & Leaves any way!!

Are you serious? Does that book really exist? :lol:
Nick Harvey
God

So, has everybody in this place got bad teeth then?
This and That

Isonstine wrote:Well sadly due to a poor postal service and a lack of money on my part, it has been impossible for me to get a Christmas present to all of you. But this thread details what should have been bought for a few of you here...

:arrow: Katherine - A new set of headphones to avoid future BBC Local Radio embarrassments
:arrow: Martin Anderson - A new door and a vacuum cleaner
:arrow: James Hatts - A set of signed ITV News photos
:arrow: Square Eyes - A mince pie and a voucher for a new haircut (A perm)
:arrow: tvmercia - A Gerupti signed photo
:arrow: Nick Harvey - A new beard, the other one is a looking a little tatty now
:arrow: Uncle Bruce - An ego compressor, to get through the smaller doors at BBC West

And a signed photo of me to the rest of you.

So what would YOU give to the fine members of Metropol? Oh, and what did you get for Christmas for real?

I knew as I bought mine in advance, a lovely new Canon digital camera. I expect lots of photos from all of you (Looks in Martin's direction...)

And Merry Christmas!!
I'm not upset that you forgot me Isonstine as Xmas is about giving and i have got something i want to give you ;) Merry Xmas.