The 20th Annual James Martin Day - Official Thread

James Martin

As some of you may know, today (Wednesday 22nd September 2004) is my birthday and I finally leave my teens and enter my twenties. Scary stuff...

So I thought I'd let you all know of the great day by posting this thread in a blatant moment of self-publicity.

Regular listeners to my radio shows will of course already know this. Not only that, but they will also be aware that the birthday night out took place about 10 days ago before my friends went back to their universities.

Pictorial evidence (yes, Row, it does exist!) of me dressed in a golden crown and angel wings will be posted on the forum in due course.

IE when my mates get the pictures developed/can be arsed to email them to me.

But happy birthday to meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

...and of course happy 22nd birthday to Billie Piper/Evans, and happy 49th birthday of course to ITV!
hjr

Bah, So much for the whole James Martins sane thing
Gavin Scott
Admin

My gran is 90 on September 24th.

I'm afraid that is *far* more important.
MrTomServo

Wednesday I had a chicken curry for lunch that was really quite good, so I think I'll remember that day for that reason instead.

But thank you for playing.

iSon

MrTomServo wrote:Wednesday I had a chicken curry for lunch that was really quite good, so I think I'll remember that day for that reason instead.

ROFL! That has really just made me laugh out very loud. So loud someone came into my room to check I was OK!

Love it...
Good Lord!
MrTomServo

Isonstine wrote:
MrTomServo wrote:Wednesday I had a chicken curry for lunch that was really quite good, so I think I'll remember that day for that reason instead.

ROFL! That has really just made me laugh out very loud. So loud someone came into my room to check I was OK!

Love it...
Glad to be of service.