Utter Shite

iSon

Well, in all seriousness...it is isn't it.

Why can't some things just be simple? Why can't finding something that is close to happiness be easier? Why do we lead ourselves on so much?

Is it really a wonderful world? No, it bloody isn't.

As you might be able to tell...I'm slightly bitter. You don't even need to ask what it's all about. OK, so you still don't know. Well I suppose I can just about deal with that. It's love...happy now!?
Good Lord!
Anonymous

Deary me, James.

You obviously have quite a lot on your metaphorical plate! We could help you if you told us the problem, rather than a sudden emotional outburst which leaves your Metropol friends worrying that you might be tying a noose around your neck as we type!

I'm sure it cannot be that embarrasing. We've all* experienced problems with relationships in the past, so I'm sure we can help!

* Except the geeks who only have relationships with Operating systerms and proxy servers.
Pete

CraigF wrote:Is this as good as it gets on here? How depressing... :shock: :roll:
Well sometimes me and Cheese Head argue, *that's fun*
"He has to be larger than bacon"
James Martin

I know how you feel - I'm in the same boat and I'm straight so I can sympathise when you're finding it hard in a minority community to find a boyfriend.

This won't make you feel better but Coventry is full of gays and lesbians.
iSon

Jamez wrote:Deary me, James.

You obviously have quite a lot on your metaphorical plate! We could help you if you told us the problem, rather than a sudden emotional outburst which leaves your Metropol friends worrying that you might be tying a noose around your neck as we type!

I'm sure it cannot be that embarrasing. We've all* experienced problems with relationships in the past, so I'm sure we can help!

* Except the geeks who only have relationships with Operating systerms and proxy servers.
LOL! Hardly at the noose stage *JUST* yet. It's not embarrasing - just the standard kind of "someone has led me on" problem and now I'm feeling shite scenario. Pretty standard issue really.

But still, life goes on eh. And now I'm off to watch 24 - as I have a stack of 5 downloaded episodes ready to watch!
Good Lord!
James Hatts

Flava wrote: I can sympathise when you're finding it hard in a minority community to find a boyfriend.

This won't make you feel better but Coventry is full of gays and lesbians.
You don't half talk crap do you?!

What patronising drivel.
James Martin

It's not my fault if Cov is a bum loving city!.
Martin

Some people need to realise you can talk about a relationship without bringing sex into it. :roll:
Snu

Martin wrote:Some people need to realise you can talk about a relationship without bringing sex into it. :roll:
If only relationships were just about sex. At least we could all remain shallow about the whole relationship thing. As it is, we seem to all get heart broken by some who seem to enjoy leading you on with the only intention of boosting their own flat ego's.
I say it only because I'm good looking...
Pete

Flava wrote:It's not my fault if Cov is a bum loving city!.
Well with an arse the size of you who's surprised?
"He has to be larger than bacon"
iSon

Snu wrote:
Martin wrote:Some people need to realise you can talk about a relationship without bringing sex into it. :roll:
If only relationships were just about sex. At least we could all remain shallow about the whole relationship thing. As it is, we seem to all get heart broken by some who seem to enjoy leading you on with the only intention of boosting their own flat ego's.
That's true. Wouldn't it be so much easier if we just had "friends" and "those whom copulate with" ? Certainly sounds like a good thing to me.

Relationships are a very tricky thing to work out. It's not like anything else that exists in life. As much as your job can get you down and money worries can take over your life...when there is another person with feelings involved (and sometimes that person is you!) then it becomes the most complicated thing.

Still, I like to think I'm on a discovery in life to just see what limits I can take. I think I've reached the ceiling a few times in the past few months!
Good Lord!