Work Experience

DAS

Please give it a rest, it's now officially boring.
Pete

He's been officially boring for ages - what on earth were we talking about in here anyhow? Oh yes Work Experience.

The council mucked mine up so I redid the school intranet in XHTML/CSS. joy.
"He has to be larger than bacon"
Gavin Scott
Admin

We had a work experience chappy who came to have a shot at being a theatre technician. He kept popping out to go home and change his clothes (3 pairs of combats in one day?). I thought he might be incontinent. Turns out he was just a twat. Waste of space.

I dunno. We didn't do this type of thing when I was at school.
nwtv2003

Gavin Scott wrote:We had a work experience chappy who came to have a shot at being a theatre technician. He kept popping out to go home and change his clothes (3 pairs of combats in one day?). I thought he might be incontinent. Turns out he was just a twat. Waste of space.

I dunno. We didn't do this type of thing when I was at school.
If it was up to the schools they probably wouldn't bother, for our school it is done through the *wonderful* company known as Connexions.
rts

Gavin Scott wrote:(3 pairs of combats in one day?). I thought he might be incontinent. Turns out he was just a twat.
What about gay?
Gavin Scott
Admin

Not gay, really just a twat. Shame, I did feel sorry for him as he seemed incapable of making conversation or friends in his short time with us. Remarkable really, given how lovely we are.

Now be honest - who *wouldn't* want to spend 40 hours a week (plus pub afterwards) with me?
rts

Gavin Scott wrote:Not gay, really just a twat. Shame, I did feel sorry for him as he seemed incapable of making conversation or friends in his short time with us. Remarkable really, given how lovely we are.

Now be honest - who *wouldn't* want to spend 40 hours a week (plus pub afterwards) with me?
I certainly would not mind.
Gavin Scott
Admin

I could just hug you sometimes Row.
rob

I worked at my local primary school for 2 weeks. It was extremley fun, although I kept being moved around the school, working with different classes. I would have preferred to have stuck with one class.
Weekdays from 7am-10am on Andover Radio
Overton Radio: Weekdays 2pm-4pm, Weekends 8am-11am
cdd

Now I'm very sorry if I'm missing something obvious here, but why is CH allowed to *disappear* from school to faff around with photocopiers and fax machines in DHL?

I ask you.
Chris

Badger Badger wrote:I worked at my local primary school for 2 weeks. It was extremley fun, although I kept being moved around the school, working with different classes. I would have preferred to have stuck with one class.
I know this is a bit of an old adage, but I would never work with children or animals. Why I don't know but I just wouldn't - I just can't stand little sprogs if there's lots of them. Animals, I just hate, especially if they are have 4 legs and bark or snarl