Work Experience

Cheese Head
Banned

cdd wrote:Now I'm very sorry if I'm missing something obvious here, but why is CH allowed to *disappear* from school to faff around with photocopiers and fax machines in DHL?

I ask you.
because EVERYBODY in year 10 goes away in work experience.

I cant be arsed with insults. Just shut yer face boyo.

Ill agree chris, I wouldnt want to be around animals or kids. Even though I had a week long job in the summer at the local playscheme. Ahwell.
» James »
I don't know my future after this weekend, and I don't want to
cdd

Cheese Head wrote:
cdd wrote:Now I'm very sorry if I'm missing something obvious here, but why is CH allowed to *disappear* from school to faff around with photocopiers and fax machines in DHL?

I ask you.
because EVERYBODY in year 10 goes away in work experience.

I cant be arsed with insults. Just shut yer face boyo.
What's that -- a pathetic excuse by the school to give the teachers a week off? Teachers paid to do nothing - honestly! lol

Perhaps the teaching carreer is one I should get involved in, since once you become a techer there are a whole range of benefits you get: The ability to shamelessly do crosswords whilst doing work; extravagantly long holidays; the tremendous power-drive, not to mention the fabulous pay packet ;)
Pete

What are you going on about Denman? Every year 10 gets WE in England (and it's in S4 in Scotland IIRC).
"He has to be larger than bacon"
cdd

Every? :roll:

I am *definitely* missing out ;)
Chris

cdd wrote:Perhaps the teaching carreer is one I should get involved in, since once you become a techer there are a whole range of benefits you get: The ability to shamelessly do crosswords whilst doing work; extravagantly long holidays; the tremendous power-drive, not to mention the fabulous pay packet ;)
Oh, and don't forget the loads of marking you will need to do, the report writing you will need to do for students (every one in some cases) every year ... and also the brats you will have to deal with everyday ;)