Where to holiday?

Pete

Neil Jones wrote:How about we all go to Hyma's house?
well can you wait till I've redecorated first? I'm busy creating a new style room which shall be a fire hazard shrine to Scott in the style of Beena's fire hazard to Ryan.
"He has to be larger than bacon"
Anonymous

What about Turkey? It is stunning and the people there are really friendly. The weather is also really nice.
Cheese Head
Banned

Goto the James villas website and check out some last minute deals to cyprus, spain and those sorts of countries. At the moment, not many of the usual english tourists will be there - you know the type, traveling so many miles to eat fish and chips and drink breezers. It's all out of season so itll be quieter and easier to get around because of that.

If your gonna look into one of these deals, check out Menorca, Spain. Went there last year out of season, twas amazing.
» James »
I don't know my future after this weekend, and I don't want to
Anonymous

How about Jamaica, Its a beuatiful place and ohco rios and the waterfall and the Jamaican food is quite nice. :D
DJGM

jamieb0202 wrote: What about Turkey? It is stunning and the people there
are really friendly. The weather is also really nice.
I went to Turkey in 1993, and stayed at a rather unpleasant resort called Altinkum. It was very dull, hardly
anything to do, except go on the beach, and we were always pestered by little lads with shoe shine kits!

The hotel in which we stayed, (name of which escapes me) was less than basic, and not very clean at all.

And the hotel where my uncle stayed was a little bitcleaner than ours, but was only half built! The top 2
floors were barely more than a shell of bare breeze block walls, and there were no windows installed!

I sure as hell won't be going back to that dump in a hurry!
Anonymous

DJGM wrote:
jamieb0202 wrote: What about Turkey? It is stunning and the people there
are really friendly. The weather is also really nice.
I went to Turkey in 1993, and stayed at a rather unpleasant resort called Altinkum. It was very dull, hardly
anything to do, except go on the beach, and we were always pestered by little lads with shoe shine kits!

The hotel in which we stayed, (name of which escapes me) was less than basic, and not very clean at all.

And the hotel where my uncle stayed was a little bitcleaner than ours, but was only half built! The top 2
floors were barely more than a shell of bare breeze block walls, and there were no windows installed!

I sure as hell won't be going back to that dump in a hurry!
I went summer 2002 & 2003 and went to Olu Deniz and Side. In Side i stayed at the Club Hotel Hemera-a 4* hotel which was lovely. It had a private beach, loads of swimming pools and it was pretty much luxury.
I've heard of Altinkum and it has had pretty rubbish reviews. Don't go to Marmaris or Bodrum-they're awful.