The *OFFICIAL* rts photo poll

Is rts's constant self-loving here getting you down?

NO! I wub him and would like to see more
24%
God yes! He wubs only himself and I would like to see his effigy burned in a corn field.
32%
Dunno, but he *is* a tit
16%
Sod off. It's a beautiful day, I've got better things to do than be answering internet polls.
28%

Total votes: 25
Sput

Well after seeing RTS put *another* photo of himself up ("Dressing for the occasion" thread) - presumably for us all to wank over (I know I will be), not to mention the numerous avatar images of him every time you change page on this forum, I've decided it's time for a poll! So what do you think? Do you hate his constant photo posing and posting, do you love him so much you print them out? Are you so indifferent that you could be compared to the average American voter?
rts

Lol, this thread was of the tongue-and-cheek variety, as I hope the more astute members of the forum gathered from my opening statement.

Needless to say, all of those who replied did gather that.

But, as this is a poll, I believe I will vote "Sod off. It's a beautiful day, I've got better things to do than be answering internet polls."

Although coming to think of it, seeing an effigy of *me* being burned would be an even great honour, and far more spectacular than plastering pictures of myself here. For you to wank over? Well to be honest, that had never crossed my mind!
Sput

rts wrote:I believe I will vote "Sod off. It's a beautiful day, I've got better things to do than be answering internet polls."
It really is lovely isn't it! I very nearly answered in that fashion myself...
rts wrote:Although coming to think of it, seeing an effigy of *me* being burned would be an even great honour, and far more spectacular than plastering pictures of myself here.
Ah well you see! That's why it's in a field - no-one will be there to see it![/quote]
rts

Sput wrote:Ah well you see! That's why it's in a field - no-one will be there to see it!
Always one step ahead aren't you, you bugger ;)
dvboy

I don't want to see any more of rts. I bet when I'm 50 I'll still remember what he looks like.
NEW improved BBC Sport Interactive listings for DigiGuide TV Guide.
rts

dvboy wrote:I don't want to see any more of rts. I bet when I'm 50 I'll still remember what he looks like.
Surely a good thing?

I shan't say anything about the images of your cock!
Aston

dvboy wrote:I don't want to see any more of rts. I bet when I'm 50 I'll still remember what he looks like.
I'm sure there are people who think the same about you, Lee ;)

Although I suppose you showed everyone FAR more :shock:
dvboy

You know, I think it's time I sorted out my My Recieved Files folder, James...
NEW improved BBC Sport Interactive listings for DigiGuide TV Guide.
rts

dvboy wrote:You know, I think it's time I sorted out my My Recieved Files folder, James...
Oh yea! :lol:
andyrew

wish I could find intersting things in my received files...... no such luck though :cry: no one likes me
Anonymous

dvboy wrote:You know, I think it's time I sorted out my My Recieved Files folder, James...
Christ. If anyone saw the contents of mine, I would die of embarrasment. I can cope with my mates finding out I'm a television anorak with all the MP3's, but all the pictures of naked women (and some men!!!!!!) would earn me a reputation I don't deserve! :lol: