The School Report...

Anonymous

Hymagumba wrote:I think mine read something like

"Peter is very fab - he is the best person in the world and quite frankly the BBC should employ him at once so he can put into practice his views on tea making."
Of course it did dear.
Sput

Found this one online...
Anonymous

From Year 10 (June 1999):

Tutors report:

James is an extremely likeable and charming young man. He constantly endeavors to complete tasks which he is set by me with the least of bother. However, James does have a tendency to be the class clown and tends to show-off and attention seek amoungst his peers. He does know what he likes and dislikes about school, and shows remarkable amounts of effort and detirmination in subjects such as Art, Geography, English and History. One of the areas of most concern, is his almost complete ineptitude towards Maths or Science.

She then rambled on for another paragraph about the importance of studying well for all subjects no matter how much I dislike them...blah blah...

I bloody hated school, and my girlfriends father is a head of year at a local comprehensive and is almost quite 'teacher-esque' with me. :roll:
cat

My personal favourite, from a year 9 report was something along the following lines...

It is a wonder this year that Tom has achieved so highly in Geography, as his frequent and unrelenting contributions to class discussions have shown him to be on another planet

I did, however, go on to do A level geography and got a very respectable B, so not sure what that proves.

One of my reports from infant school says Tom often becomes irritated by the slow progress of other members of the class.

Wise up, thickos.
Cheese Head
Banned

We dont get a proper report yet, but ill post them soon when i get them. mean while, ive had 2 of these "Trackmaster" charts. And, well :

{na} Art:
Predicted: C
Working at: D

I'm not a fan of homework. Yes. Blame Homework.

{na} Business Studies:
Predicted: D
Working at: C

{na} Graphic Products:

We have a bitch for a teacher, hopefully that grade will go up a notch when the next mini project goes in

{mixed ability} Eng Lang:
Predicted: C

{mixed ability} Eng Lit:
Predicted: B
Working at: B

I'm actually quite good at english in one of the top bands of ability for it.

{na} ICT:
Working at: Wait for it... U

i really dont give a flying fuck about an alton towers leaflet. I dont care, about spreadsheets either but i might actually hand this one in.

{found} Maths: *Groans*
Predicted: E
Working at: F

We do actually have a shite maths teacher, and i really dont have a mind for numbers.

{found} MFL:
Working at: E

French. Does it need explaining?

{found} RE:
Working at: U

Pah. who needs religon?

{found} Sci:

I've got 4 C's in the past four tests weve done. woooo
» James »
I don't know my future after this weekend, and I don't want to
Cheese Head
Banned

"Peter is very fab - he is the best person in the world and quite frankly the BBC should employ him at once so he can put into practice his views on tea making."
I'm surprised he didnt give you a bullet.
» James »
Fireboy

English (Top Band)

Adam is quite keen in English. He has quite a good knowledge and awareness or current affairs. He has completed 2 of 3 assignments but progress will be limited until he makes more effort to do written work in lessons. Adam needs to imrove his ability to meet deadlines and to comit to working to the best of his ability in class.
Adam is always punctual and his interaction with staff and peers is good.

(Grade given C/D)

Maths (Top Band)

Adam has had a bit of trouble settling in class. He has been moved and his work rate has improved greatly.

(Grade from classwork G/E)

Modular Science Double Award (Top Band)

Adam works hard in Science and performs well in module tests, he is making good progress. Adam always concentrates fully and completes all tasks set, he submits homework/coursework of a good quality and his presentation is good.
Adam is punctual, always follows instructions, interacts well with teacher and peers and appears to have high self-esteem.

(Grade given B/A-)

PSHE (Mixed ability by Forms)

Adam does not involve himself in class discussion and lets more dominant voices speak. He talks to the girls more and has moved seats to be closer.

Technology (Electronics) (Option: Mixed)

Adam has a positive atitude towards this subject and always gives his bets. He does best on the computers, generating subjects and following this through to practical work.
He responds well the instruction and demonstration, always liking to have his progress noted by the teacher.

Geography (Option: Lower Band)

Adam's behaviour has been exemplary in every lesson and he has been reliably punctual. He responds constuctively and quickly to instructions.
Adam seems to enjoy Geography and his literacy skills are well developed. His work usually shows evidence of care and homework has been completed on time.

(Exam Grade A*)

Applied ICT (Double Option: Mixed)

Adam's ability is good. There are a few areas of the syllabus that Adam has problems with (sometimes his extra knowledge and ability can be a drawback).
As far as coursework goes Adam is ahead of the field in most areas. His behavoiour is generally good.

RS (Mid-high Band)

Adam has a quiet but positive attitude to the subject. He has taken a while to settle into the group as it is an unusual mix but he is beginning to be more confident in working in a small group.
He is well organised.

PE does not have a report, although apparently I'm at level 5b (beating only someone who has never turned up).
cat

Right, could we possibly limit them to funny/odd/amusing reports, rather than just general 'he is a delightful boy'. Nothing really interesting about that, to be honest.

And Cheese Head, no offence, but you shouldn't be so barefaced about being so stupid.
Cheese Head
Banned

Keeping in mind i want to be a proffesional photographer, where the majority of subjects are going to be of no help to me.

I still flies over my head how you can say how intellegent somebody without being with them face to face. I may be the only one here intellegent enough to understand, instead of some small judgemental moron like, well, you.
» James »
cdd

Ahhh... Cheese head...

It's easy to forget that it's cool to be stupid, you know. So... err... your average grade is D? hmmmm... I'm sure there's light somewhere behind there.

Wondering around and taking happy snappy shots doesn't count as professional photography you know, CH.
Pete

Cheese Head wrote:

I'm surprised he didnt give you a bullet.
I have better results than you. That is all I have to say.
"He has to be larger than bacon"