Too bloody soft!

Snu

I’ve come to the firm conclusion that I’m too bloody soft.

I naturally worry about any friends or loved ones who may be in some state of unhappiness. But I wonder, would any of them worry about me in a similar situation?

Example 1; I was in secondary living room last night ( the pub to everyone else ) when it dawned on me the person who I was sat there with couldn’t be any less interested in anything I had to say.

Example 2; Sitting in that very same place during my lunch hour at work, I had the regular mocks that everyone at our place gets of not working enough to justify their wage. The difference being this time was that it got decidedly personal and I would become slightly upset at what was being insinuated by so called friends. 42 hours a week of my life are not their to be laughed at or shunned. It’s a big part of my life.

Example 3; Probably one of the most pertinent examples, the question everyone asks, would anyone notice if I had gone? A bit morbid I know, but I just cannot seem to make the impact I desire. This is without mentioning the way my emotions have been thrown about by certain people these past few weeks. I won’t go into details here, but sufficed to say, if my emotions were the front door mat, they would be caked in about 10 peoples muddy shoe prints by now. With one person who continually treads all over my emotions, I mean door mat.

The question remains, what can I do to stop being so god damn soft and…well… nice?

Does anyone else have a similar problem? Or are you all the miserable bastards I aspire to be?
I say it only because I'm good looking...
Pete

I’ve come to the firm conclusion that you mean "too bloody soft"
"He has to be larger than bacon"
fusionlad

Of course people will miss you when you're gone. People just don't realise what they have till it's gone.
Snu

fusionlad wrote:Of course people will miss you when you're gone. People just don't realise what they have till it's gone.
I hope thats the case. I do know that when it comes to making my voce heard i'm quite crap. Then again like most things, i'm quite crap. Hey ho.
I say it only because I'm good looking...