Baysick Litterasy

Pete

I also have that book and it's very fab.
"He has to be larger than bacon"
Chris

Katherine wrote:Has anyone read the book Eats Shoots and Leaves yet? It's got a Panda on the front up a ladder.....
You mean this one ... ?

I'm currently reading this one at the moment but I never seem to find time to finish it! I am only on the first few pages in and I have been borrowing the book for a good few weeks now.
Lee Stanley has spoken about that book quite a bit actually, and I only noticed it in WHSmith because he metioned it himself. Im tempted to go buy it now. Ill check out the duty free shops when i goto spain next week.
Indeed you should read a copy -- and take heed of what it says. There is nothing more annoying than seeing people write I'm as "Im" and I'll as "Ill". Sound familiar?

Why has the use of apostrophes gone out the window recently, Cheese Head? It's a growing and worrying trend. :evil:
Ed Hammond

A shocing number of the reports that pass throuh the office of the nameless local authourity where I work have stagerring gramatticcal and speling errurs in them.

Almost to the point where you can't understand the meaning of some sentences.

I blame the parents. And society. And the government, for good measure.
dvboy

I've lost count of the number of people I've told to read this book. My mum has my copy at the moment and there's a list of people waiting to borrow it.

But as soon as I get it back it's going in our newsroom; the literacy of some of these people who call themselves "journalists" is shocking.
NEW improved BBC Sport Interactive listings for DigiGuide TV Guide.