33%
NO
67%

Total votes: 15
cdd

MR POBOB wrote:
cdd wrote:So, is there anywhere we can see the pictures?q
you must be sick if you want to see them pictures
You must be very easily influenced. How are we supposed to judge whether or not the pictures were OK without seeing them? Tsk, forget it, no point trying to put up an argument to an 8 year old. I'm sure you type exactly as you sound.
Anonymous

It isn't right to show pictures of dead people never mind in the media where her sons can easily see. Any kind of picture of a dead person is sick never mind when someones been in a car crash!
Chris

MR POBOB wrote:It isn't right to show pictures of dead people never mind in the media where her sons can easily see. Any kind of picture of a dead person is sick never mind when someones been in a car crash!
So are you calling anybody who was watching that US news channel sick? :?
Pete

I think MR POBOB is Mohammed Al Fayad.
"He has to be larger than bacon"
cdd

Hymagumba wrote:I think MR POBOB is Mohammed Al Fayad.
No way. Cooltempest, at best. Mr Pobob - you can understand my scepticism when you echo the exact thoughts of the media.

Anyway, back to my original question: anyone have any idea where I can see these pictures, they must be online somewhere, despite the fact I have indeed run through CBC News' website with a fine toothcomb.
Martin

Just a guess but usually these things find their way onto Kazza.
Anonymous

I entered Dianadead into google image search and it came up witha pretty horrible picture :? :(

I was briefly Freaked out.
DAS

Does anyone fancy telling me what the picture shows, just in case I am lured into testing it.
rts

Barrett wrote:I entered Dianadead into google image search and it came up witha pretty horrible picture :? :(

I was refered to this (link removed) website...

CraigF wrote:I don't know if it's a fake though... :?
This one is a fake apparantly. Been, sadly, doing the rounds for quite sometime but is just an elbortate fake.

I did not watch the CBS programme, but apparantly the Princess was "instantly recognisable". Lovely... :?
Anonymous

rts wrote:
Barrett wrote:I entered Dianadead into google image search and it came up witha pretty horrible picture :? :(

I was refered to this website...
CraigF wrote:I don't know if it's a fake though... :?
This one is a fake apparantly. Been, sadly, doing the rounds for quite sometime but is just an elbortate fake.

I did not watch the CBS programme, but apparantly the Princess was "instantly recognisable". Lovely... :?
Rts, Im really angrywith you because that link that u posted had a trojan horse :evil:

Good thing the Norton Anti Virus Destroyed it.(That was Close)
rts

Barrett wrote:Rts, Im really angrywith you because that link that u posted had a trojan horse :evil:

Good thing the Norton Anti Virus Destroyed it.(That was Close)
I was more interested in the images produced than what my virus checker was up to.

But good thing indeed, that your horsey thingy was stopped.