James Martin - Live And Dangerous

James Martin

Just to remind you all to tune into Live and Dangerous today from noon on CMP Radio. So if you need your net radio fix while Anthony fannys about here ya go - let me know what you think of the show!
Martin

Talking of CMP did anyone see them featured on ClickOnline this week?
Square Eyes

Flava wrote:Just to remind you all to tune into Live and Dangerous today from noon on CMP Radio. So if you need your net radio fix while Anthony fannys about here ya go - let me know what you think of the show!
I strongly urge everyone to be washing their hair at this time. And if you don't have any, buy a wig or have a transplant.
Pete

Square Eyes wrote:
Flava wrote:Just to remind you all to tune into Live and Dangerous today from noon on CMP Radio. So if you need your net radio fix while Anthony fannys about here ya go - let me know what you think of the show!
I strongly urge everyone to be washing their hair at this time. And if you don't have any, buy a wig or have a transplant.
Carelessly I went to hospital to talk about piss at that time. Although really that wouldn't be much different from the show....
"He has to be larger than bacon"
James Martin

Square Eyes wrote:
Fuck off SE, at least my station has at least one ounce of crediblilty.
Pete

Flava wrote:
Square Eyes wrote:
your ego actually has mass then?
"He has to be larger than bacon"
James Martin

Why don't you try hearing the show first then come and comment?
Neil Jones

Flava wrote:
Square Eyes wrote:
Very mature response I have to say.

I do hope that if you go mainstream you will be more polite to them than that.
SteveL

Do you have the 'flu or something? You sounded awfully bunged up before.
James Martin

That's a bloody understatement, mate. Had this cold for 3 weeks now and I can't shift it.
MrTomServo

Be careful ... I think Anthony's Dead and Benign programme is due to get better ratings. The show is 60 minutes of funeral organ music.