Q Question- availability

Anonymous

I have a DAB portable radio & noticed that all radio stations that appear on freeview(it's not new anymore) appear on my DAB radio... expect one, Q radio seems to be missing, is there something wrong with my radio or do I have to specially tune it in?
Nick Harvey
God

Take the radio back to the shop where you bought it and ask them to adjust the position where the cat's whisker touches the crystal.
Anonymous

Maurice Myner wrote:Take the radio back to the shop where you bought it and ask them to adjust the position where the cat's whisker touches the crystal.
Cat's Whisker touches crystal?????

I got it as a birthday present so don't know where it came from, & no it didn't come out of the back of a dixons van.

I'm not that bothered really just wondered why it wasn't on there as The Hits & Kerrang appeared on it one day. there's something about changing the frequency on there but I don't known what frequency it is or how to do it!
MarkN

Go to this site, type in your postcode and see if "Q" is broadcast in your area:

http://www.digitalradionow.com/index.ph ... ations.php
Anonymous

MarkN wrote:Go to this site, type in your postcode and see if "Q" is broadcast in your area:

http://www.digitalradionow.com/index.ph ... ations.php
Thanks for that help, Q doesn't come up in my area, the Mix does but that's not showing up on my radio, but that's probably just another dance station anyway
James Martin

The Mix is just a national version of the local GWR stations.

So, basically, shite.
Anonymous

Flava wrote:The Mix is just a national version of the local GWR stations.

So, basically, shite.
What stations do they own???
MarkN

Johnny83 wrote:
Flava wrote:The Mix is just a national version of the local GWR stations.

So, basically, shite.
What stations do they own???
Look here.
Anonymous

I thought Essex FM was still independent. Funny thing this sort of proves my argument that Ilford IS East London & Not Essex. Kiss 100, Captial FM, Heart FM & BBC GLR can all be picked up clearly in Ilford. However BBC Essex & Essex FM can barely be picked up at all & that's on a good day