Footballer's Wives

James Martin

Anyone here watching this FANTASTIC piece of eye-candy television? The explosive end-of-season climax airs on Wednesday and I for one look very forward to it.
dvboy

Surely you have seen the topic in the TV Forum?
iSon

Flava wrote:Anyone here watching this FANTASTIC piece of eye-candy television? The explosive end-of-season climax airs on Wednesday and I for one look very forward to it.
Not that I'm one to cause a stir...but anyone think this somewhat trashy programme is a primetime version of Crossroads? When I say trashy, I don't mean it in a bad way...if that's possible...but it's the appeal of the programme. Just I don't actually like it myself.
Good Lord!
James Martin

Funny you should say that James - I was thinking just the same thing yesterday when the geezer who played Joe Lacey in MK3 popped up!

It's certanly the show Crossroads wished it could have been though - and definitely the show Yvon Grace wanted it to be, to all intents and puroposes it's the Angel Sampson era translated over to footy without the "so-bad-it's-good" garbage that it had clagged on.

So James - agreed. It's Crossroads but at a Footy Club and with a bit more class to it.

I certainly don't think it's anywhere NEAR as trashy as Crossroads 2003 was. FW hasn't been pulled after only 8 weeks on air for a start, and I find it odd you say it's like XR but you don't like it when you were a big fan of the 2003 version.
Neil Jones

Flava wrote:Funny you should say that James - I was thinking just the same thing yesterday when the geezer who played Joe Lacey in MK3 popped up!

It's certanly the show Crossroads wished it could have been though - and definitely the show Yvon Grace wanted it to be, to all intents and puroposes it's the Angel Sampson era translated over to footy without the "so-bad-it's-good" garbage that it had clagged on.

So James - agreed. It's Crossroads but at a Footy Club and with a bit more class to it.

I certainly don't think it's anywhere NEAR as trashy as Crossroads 2003 was. FW hasn't been pulled after only 8 weeks on air for a start, and I find it odd you say it's like XR but you don't like it when you were a big fan of the 2003 version.
Oh here we go... :roll:
Anonymous

Am I to infer from the thread title that this is a programme about bigamy :shock:
James Martin

Gloves off!
Anonymous

I watched ten minutes & switched off, what absolute b*ll*cks. I watched more of Crossroads & I couldn't stand that
Anonymous

I heard Tanya and Hazel are gonna be in bad girls after Footballers Wives are finshed.

Looking forward to bad girls :D ;)