Your 'thing'

rts

Having said that, music can bring back bad conotations for me. Reminders of past loves/friends etc. I have a bitter sweet relationship with music, although there is no way at all I could live without it. And as both Ian and Chris have said, music can definately cure a unhappy mood.
Big Brother

Yes it can.... it can also create two angry parents at the same time... but still it can soothe your mood.
Anonymous

Music always gets me to sleep at night, A night where I don't listen to music I get a bad night's sleep. I listen to music all of the time, sometimes when listening to music on the tube I fall asleep, although haven't missed my stop...Yet :)
Cheese Head
Banned

Music always perks me up, although I dont go through 5, 6, 7, 8 Steps dance routines to get there
» James »
I don't know my future after this weekend, and I don't want to
rob

It's always music for me. Music has memories tied to it and I like listening to songs which remind me of certain things and just sit there and rememeber things.

Other than that, I find that singing is quite relaxing too. Takes excess energy out of me and makes me feel miles better.
Totally agree with ya Chris. I enjoy singing because it helps you to calm down after a stressful day of work. Listening to music is also very good too.
Weekdays from 7am-10am on Andover Radio
Overton Radio: Weekdays 2pm-4pm, Weekends 8am-11am
all new Phil

I tend to give my best mate a ring and go out on a late night drive with her to Blackpool or somewhere. That always lets me forget all my worries.