Are the Tories finished before they start?

barcode

math-yoooo wrote:
barcode wrote:
not my fault the System is better, also if Scottish person goes doon south it free, but if english come up north there have to pay the Fall whack.

how did we get on to this, from my original point from today?
Exactly; I believe it's 3 years that you have to have lived in Scotland to get free Uni? I'll be paying full, so you'll probably see me on the corner of Jeffrey Street in Edinburgh on Saturday nights.
And yes, sorry I think that was my fault. I completely ignored you and went of on a little bit of a rant.
I think it even longer than that, Have you notice that many of the Top Scottish uni have alot more forgnie people? I dare there can charge MORE to them, that there can get away with to "free" Scottish students.

No need to say sorry, it was more of a tongue in check mommet to see if anyone could have answers.
If a tory could not win against this labour government, then could be died for year.....

lets not forget it was labour that brought them in, strangely in scotland it was also labour that got rid of them with the help of the lib dems. Remember: I hope most people have clicked its just Tuition fee, we still have to pay for living "loans"
Pete

I'm not sure how long it is but I count as Scottish as far as the money goes so it's under six years at least. We get tuition fees paid (as you say, at a much lower amount than they charge the internationals) and depending on various things can get a bursary from SAAS and then the old student loan.

On a different level, I'm noticing this rather juicy story about Iraq is appearing on all the papers tomorrow. If that continues along the lines it appears to be taking from this leak I wonder how much damage that'll do to Labour.
"He has to be larger than bacon"
barcode

If only Robin cook was still around